Teams to beat 2014

kev35

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback guys!  I appreciate it.  Now going on what happened last year how good will some of these teams be and who/what are they bringing back this year:

AAA -  Collierville, Dyer Co, Tullahoma, Riverdale and Dobyns Bennett

AA - Pigeon Forge, Dyersburg, Spring Hill, Crockett Co, Upperman and Elizabethton

A - Goodpasture (went down from AA and came up just short of Championship), Silverdale, Friendship Christian, Knox Grace, Summertown and Rockwood

I know most of these were powerhouses last year and are normally good every year.  So, it should be fun to watch.  So, what do ya'll think?

Already mentioned  in AA that Catholic should be a team to watch and in AAA - Hardin Valley will be a team to watch.  Any comments on any of these?

Thanks for the feedback guys!  I appreciate it.  Now going on what happened last year how good will some of these teams be and who/what are they bringing back this year:

AA - Pigeon Forge, Dyersburg, Spring Hill, Crockett Co, Upperman and Elizabethton

A - Goodpasture (went down from AA and came up just short of Championship), Silverdale, Friendship Christian, Knox Grace, Summertown and Rockwood

I know most of these were powerhouses last year and are normally good every year.  So, it should be fun to watch.  So, what do ya'll think?

Already mentioned  in AA that Catholic should be a team to watch and in AAA - Hardin Valley will be a team to watch.  Any comments on any of these?

15A had three teams in the final eight last season, Scotts Hill and Riverside in DI, Jackson Christian in DII(back in DI this year). It would be a mistake to leave these three off the list, along with Union City and maybe Greenfield. The west will send two this season with a good chance to win it all.

15A had three teams in the final eight last season, Scotts Hill and Riverside in DI, Jackson Christian in DII(back in DI this year). It would be a mistake to leave these three off the list, along with Union City and maybe Greenfield. The west will send two this season with a good chance to win it all.

I wouldn't count out Huntingdon and McKenzie from 13A.  H-Town is always solid and McKenzie should be solid with veteran pitching and a very strong young squad.  UC lost Treece but still should be very good!  Coach Maddux does a great job at UC.

Friendship moved over to DII-A.