District 14a Tourney

westtnsportsfan

Yes she is very gifted. #3 will be a stud as well and she can't shoot it now. Didn't hit any last night but she if normally money. She doesn't shoot enough if you ask me. And #23 & 21 are freshman that of improve as much between freshman and sophomore years as 4 &3 watch out. It could get real at BO BOOTH gymnasium the next few years.

Like I said in another post, the next 10 years could be the best run that GC girls basketball has seen. It could get "real".

I do agree. It is completely up to her on how good she really wants to be. The sky is the limit for her. If she grows and gets an outside shot, she's going to be big time! The thing about Heather is she lived in the gym 24/7. If Bri works on her game, she could leave a legacy behind at Gibson similar to that of Butler. It's all about work ethic. The potential to be GREAT is there for her....

GC Pioneer there is another star in the making in Kristen King from South Gibson. This kid is a basketball player and is the best talent I have seen since Heather Butler. You need to check her out. South Gibson's adminstration had a come to Jesus meeting with their coach and he has stopped the knucklehead bring 5 new players in every 45 second style. She made the All tournament team in 13 AA as a freshman. Unbelievable talent.

GC Pioneer there is another star in the making in Kristen King from South Gibson. This kid is a basketball player and is the best talent I have seen since Heather Butler. You need to check her out. South Gibson's adminstration had a come to Jesus meeting with their coach and he has stopped the knucklehead bring 5 new players in every 45 second style. She made the All tournament team in 13 AA as a freshman. Unbelievable talent.

tell her to come on over to Gibson Co. and pick up a few state championships. We could use another stud to go with the ones we have now.

She is good. Very good. There were some really good junior high games between medina and Rutherford last year. The king girl and a few others against the 2 freshman that play for gc. Pretty sure the only losses both teams had all year was to each other. At least that us what I was told at the championship game lady year. The king girl is very athletic has ton if potential

tell her to come on over to Gibson Co. and pick up a few state championships. We could use another stud to go with the ones we have now.

GC, I like our talent, but I don't think we have no one with her talent. I don't know her or her parents, but this kid is smooth as silk off the dribble and can finish as strong as anyone I have seen since Butler. The kid is 5 foot 7 or 8 and can run like a deer with the basketball. She plays point a lot of times, because there is no one that can handle the ball like she can. If South Gibson had GC's coach and his feeder programs in place with play days and AAU's like he does at GC they would be Boro bound 2 years and knocking on the door next year. They don't have a senior on their team. They play 2 freshman, 2 sophomores, 2 juniors and have a ton of freshman depth. They have an excellent group of 8th graders as well coming up.

GC, I like our talent, but I don't think we have no one with her talent. I don't know her or her parents, but this kid is smooth as silk off the dribble and can finish as strong as anyone I have seen since Butler. The kid is 5 foot 7 or 8 and can run like a deer with the basketball. She plays point a lot of times, because there is no one that can handle the ball like she can. If South Gibson had GC's coach and his feeder programs in place with play days and AAU's like he does at GC they would be Boro bound 2 years and knocking on the door next year. They don't have a senior on their team. They play 2 freshman, 2 sophomores, 2 juniors and have a ton of freshman depth. They have an excellent group of 8th graders as well coming up.

Don't know of agree there. She is good but I wouldn't say head and shoulders above what we have. And on upcoming players. Medina split with Rutherford this year. You add a few girls from the other schools to what Rutherford had and medina doesn't have a chance. Not at all disagreeing with you on them being very good in future. Just stating how good gc could be the next several years.

Don't know of agree there. She is good but I wouldn't say head and shoulders above what we have. And on upcoming players. Medina split with Rutherford this year. You add a few girls from the other schools to what Rutherford had and medina doesn't have a chance. Not at all disagreeing with you on them being very good in future. Just stating how good gc could be the next several years.

As a whole no doubt GC has more talent than South Gibson and a lot better coach. Just saying King is a really good player. I am predicting now she will be a finalist for Miss Basketball before she graduates. I think Fields and Lannom have that kinda talent as well. Fields IMO is ahead of Lannom right now. More aggressive. I would love to see right now King and Fields playing one another. Don't know why. But South Gibson elected not to play GC this year. South GC has a couple of good 8th graders next year but have a ton of 7th graders that can play.

Woah slow down!!! To say Bri Fields is gonna be better than Heather Butler is too high of expections. Yes, Bri is good for a sophmore, and she is gonna continue to get better, but she still is raw and still disappears for long stretches. She has D1 potential, yes but its up to her and how hard she is willing to work to be the best. And Gibson County could seriously reel off a few state championships with all the underclassmen coming back. After this year, its gonna be them and Bradford at the top of 14A as UC will have a bit of a down period.

I didnt read the post as saying she would be better than Butler.I thought the post said will be the best player since Bulter or something to that effect.But I could see the talent and potential.