District 14a Tourney

westtnsportsfan

I had the pleasure of getting to watch the Greenfield & Bradford game last night and it was a good one. The atmosphere was fun and loud. I've only seen Greenfield 3 times this year, but they are going to have to get Peebles? some help especially from outside. She does it all for them and should be in the top 2 or 3 best players in 14A.  I was impressed by #24 stepping up late in the game last night and making some shots--I hadn't seen her hit the three ball before, but her play probably saved them last night. I was also impressed with the Martin girl from Bradford. I hadn't seen her this season and she is a player. I didn't realize she had scored as much as she did. I'm still calling UC & GC to meet at least 2 more times before sub-state. Good luck to both teams.

I was told Kesterson is out again for Greenfield with another injury?

Have not heard that... Would be a big loss for them as they played us much tougher with her. It was at greenfield but it seemed like she handled to pressure better than anyone else they had. Have to feel bad for her. That would be her second injury this year.

YES! GREENFIELD LADY YELLOWJACKETS:2014 GIRLS DISTRICT 14A TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!

.... And you graduated from Gibson Co. which is the funny thing here lol

I do look for a competitive game by Greenfield tonight. We have won both games by 15 and both games went about the same both times. Question is... What will Greenfield do to cut down a 15 point difference? My guess is we will see some more stall ball just like we did against Peabody the other night.

Edited by GCPioneer