How Did Goodpasture Drop to Single A?

bobcatfan300

Does anyone know that person. Looks like Goodpasture people to me. This doesn't look good.

You may be onto something here.  I've seen Goodpasture fans wearing solid white shirts and jeans at a game or two this season.  I haven't seen any other fans or parents from any other schools wearing that combination of clothes.

Couple of things about this topic;

1. Those pictures where taken a few weeks ago. The parent was clueless to the rule and when he turned it over to the coach the coach self reported it. It was obvious from the pics he wasnt hiding it. You would be surprised to know how many parents as well as coaches out there that are oblivious to the rules.

2.TSSAA deals with blamers & complainers all of the time, from what I have heard there was no punishment given and it was all taken care of the next day.

3.  So much hatred and contempt coming from 7A. Pickett started post yesterday about a bunch of non sense on recruiting and such when there starting PG was playing for Clarkrange last year?

4. Now you have Clarkrange drudging up photos taken weeks ago to try and stir the pot a little. I wonder if that post would have ever came up if they had gotten beat by Gordonsville.

5.  Before you blast me for being a cougar supporter, my children go to BA, and yes we are a DII-AA school that offers ALOT of assitance.

http://s27.postimg.org/6ui3vlayr/photo_1_2.jpg

Here is your link to 1.  I've got more.

http://s16.postimg.org/6huof3pol/photo.jpg

So you can see that the game is in progress.

WEAK!!  I see no affiliation to Goodpasture on his attire.  Could be a parent recording their kid play ball?  You can't see a face so how could you prove that it is a Goodpasture parent/staff/etc...?  Sour grapes maybe for getting your butt handed to ya, maybe?  

Here is a quick fix to please everyone.

Split the state into 3 categories:

1. Privates (Will call this the Elite League due to $$$ and recruiting)- All privates compete against each other and no one else since they are able to offer assistance and that seems to be a thorn in the side of small rural schools.

2. BIG Metro Schools (Will call this the Power league due to sheer size and "Open Enrollment") - All BIG city schools like the ones in Memphis, Knoxville, Chatt, Nashville, etc... compete since they to have found "ways" to get whomever they desire into their schools.

3. Small Rural Schools (Will call this the Backwoods league due to the Camoflouge/Hunting gear worn to most games) - All of your Small Co schools can now compete and beat each other up without making excuses about not being big enough or having enough $$$ to compete.

This way everyone is happy from the Elitist who send their kids to private schools, to the BIG publics who want to see who the baddest on the block is, down to the Small Co. schools who can finally stop whining and complaining about all privates and go back to complaining about Honey Boo - Boo giving them a bad name and re-living their Glory Days of yester year Al Bundy style!

Here is a quick fix to please everyone.

Split the state into 3 categories:

1. Privates (Will call this the Elite League due to $$$ and recruiting)- All privates compete against each other and no one else since they are able to offer assistance and that seems to be a thorn in the side of small rural schools.

2. BIG Metro Schools (Will call this the Power league due to sheer size and "Open Enrollment") - All BIG city schools like the ones in Memphis, Knoxville, Chatt, Nashville, etc... compete since they to have found "ways" to get whomever they desire into their schools.

3. Small Rural Schools (Will call this the Backwoods league due to the Camoflouge/Hunting gear worn to most games) - All of your Small Co schools can now compete and beat each other up without making excuses about not being big enough or having enough $$$ to compete.

This way everyone is happy from the Elitist who send their kids to private schools, to the BIG publics who want to see who the baddest on the block is, down to the Small Co. schools who can finally stop whining and complaining about all privates and go back to complaining about Honey Boo - Boo giving them a bad name and re-living their Glory Days of yester year Al Bundy style!

Why am I not surprised that a person representing a christian school in Tennessee is on the internet belittling others?

I've seen this video in person from the person that has it and this is a clear violation.

That's all well and good but from what was posted earlier and a couple people saying "I saw the video and it's them" in NO way proves anything or shows anything credible! I would gladly recant if proven otherwise!