Single A State Draws

jasonss

Top 4 teams? Last time I checked Jackson County is the defending champion and is one of the best teams in this tournament.

First of all you need to read my post one more time, you will see I never said anything about teams not having a good record being worse or weaker than the other teams. Those are words you put in you own mouth dude. And as for whining I am far from that it will be what it will be.

Well like usual year after year Clarkrange always ends up in the tough bracket, I find it odd that the top 4 teams in the state end up in the same bracket, its like TSSAA feels sorry for the teams with a win loss record not as good. Oh well will just take it one game at a time....

First of all you need to read my post one more time, you will see I never said anything about teams not having a good record being worse or weaker than the other teams. Those are words you put in you own mouth dude. And as for whining I am far from that it will be what it will be.

I'm pretty sure thats exactly what you said! Maybe I confused your first post where you said the "top 4 teams in the state end up in the same bracket" as meaning a you feel like those 4 teams are better than the rest of the teams but if this is not the case then why would you make that statement? Last time I checked you beat us on a last second shot a couple of days ago and a week ago we blew you out so I'm confused please help me understand what you meant!

Edited by UCSportsFan

I'm pretty sure thats exactly what you said! Maybe I confused your first post where you said the "top 4 teams in the state end up in the same bracket" as meaning a you feel like those 4 teams are better than the rest of the teams but if this is not the case then why would you make that statement? Last time I checked you beat us on a last second shot a couple of days ago and a week ago we blew you out so I'm confused please help me understand what you meant!

I think he meant the top ranked teams as in the AP poll, which is true. No harm no foul. I hope we get one more shot at Clarkrange and it can be decided on the floor.

I think he meant the top ranked teams as in the AP poll, which is true. No harm no foul. I hope we get one more shot at Clarkrange and it can be decided on the floor.

I know what he meant he was going by records which mean absolutely nothing now which is the point I was making. If teams play a weak schedule their record will be better than those who play good competition night in and night out. You and I both know you can't base anything on what a teams record is once you get to the state tournament.

I know what he meant he was going by records which mean absolutely nothing now which is the point I was making. If teams play a weak schedule their record will be better than those who play good competition night in and night out. You and I both know you can't base anything on what a teams record is once you get to the state tournament.

We have seen it time after time. Records mean nothing.

I was curious when I seen this draw as to how these two teams would match up against each other. Tell us about Houston County.

I haven't seen Houston Co., but know someone that has seen them and they said they matched up very well against Union City... However, that was back when Houston had their stud sophomore post. I know Houston has a very good team, but the loss of a dominant post player will hurt big against a team like Union City who relies off of their post players dominating. Houston will give Union City a good game, but I expect Union City to win it going away.

I haven't seen Houston Co., but know someone that has seen them and they said they matched up very well against Union City... However, that was back when Houston had their stud sophomore post. I know Houston has a very good team, but the loss of a dominant post player will hurt big against a team like Union City who relies off of their post players dominating. Houston will give Union City a good game, but I expect Union City to win it going away.

If UC and CR both are able to win it would set up a monumental match up and one of the best semi final games in a long time. A rematch of last season!