Fastest man in state in last 5 years

Guest tomtom50

Guest tomtom50

You are crazy. Why do people from Cloudland think Mark Byrd hung the moon. Sam Pickett would blow by Bryd and have time to eat a meal before Byrd got there. I dont think Byrd can run a 4.2 forty. I have seen him play.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomtom50

You are crazy. Why do people from Cloudland think Mark Byrd hung the moon. Sam Pickett would blow by Bryd and have time to eat a meal before Byrd got there. I dont think Byrd can run a 4.2 forty. I have seen him play.

Bneal52! When I saw Marcelle Scales and James Rainer run I thought I was seeing double. Both kids are the same size and their strides are just alike. Scales is a little faster though. Scales was state champion in the big school division and James Rainer was state champion in the small school division in 2000.

Guest MeanMachine

Timed at 4.2, never ran track. Playing at Wake Forrest know. Dobyns-Bennett has had a plethera of fast guys over the past few years: Jermaine Carpenter, Chris Henry, Gerald Sensabough, Adonis Johnson and of course Ghee. Ghee had incredible game speed, ran down Gerald Riggs in the semi-finals game.

Couldn't argue about Sam P., he ran over us(Trousdale) the

last time we played down there in the playoffs. He reminds me a lot T.T.Harper. Both have great speed & quickness, and

great athletic ability. Very similiar style.Would be neat to

line them up & see who gets there first. I haven't seen anyone else to match up.

Anyway, good luck in rd. 2.

I have always been skeptical about the forty times being posted on these boards. I have argued that 3.9 is impossible and that 4.1 in high school is not possibe, etc...

But now i want you all to know that 4.2 forty for a high schooler here in tennessee, NEVER HAPPENED!!!

I think I have read of at least 5 guys that run that fast in high school here on Coacht. I am telling all of you that claim this feet for someone you know, YOU ARE WRONG, OR MISLEAD, OR LYING.

Here is an interesting bit of information:

Willis McGahee of the Miami Hurricanes is a very fast RB

will probably go in first round of draft.

He holds the Miami University ALL TIME RECORD for a forty yard dash.

His time: 4.30 (That is lightning my friends.)

And no one who has ever put on the pads for the Miami Hurricanes has ever run faster.

I will not believe that Tennessee high schoolers have posted times faster than anyone to ever play for Miami, a team with a tradition of speed and currently the greatest college team in the nation.

If it ever happens, that guy will be nationally known and a top 10 recruit in the nation, which the state of Tennessee does not have this year And usually does not have.

[Edited by footballfanatic on 11-10-02 3:20P]