2014 9-AAA Off Season Thread

MajorZ

WCP I have been reading your comments and curious how you know so much? Maybe you can list the 8 coaches that left and give explanation since you know so much. Did they tell you personally it wasn't family or closer to home? Just curious? If I am guessing you are making statements you have no clue about and sounds like you are starting rumors. The first OC left because he wanted to coach at a school 2 miles from home...call him and ask him his thoughts of coach t. He has nothing but good things to say. They are very close as far as I know. As far as Duncan how do you know his reasoning for leaving? I am curious where you get this information. Please tell us how you know?

I know a little bit more than ya think i do. H-Ville could very easily be the #1 team in the district as I stated earlier they just have a BIG target on there back and there gonna get everyones best im not saying there a scrub team just dont think they can repeat preform who knows maybe they prove me wrong if that happens ill eat my crow and say I was wrong but dont question what I know.

Looks like they didn't teach you punctuation and the difference between there, their, and they're at Mt. Juliet did they, bud? That was the worst run on sentence I've ever read.

And btw... Hville is much more likely to blow MJ out (again) this year again than they are to finish 5th in the district.

Edited by insanlylargebarge

WCP I have been reading your comments and curious how you know so much? Maybe you can list the 8 coaches that left and give explanation since you know so much. Did they tell you personally it wasn't family or closer to home? Just curious? If I am guessing you are making statements you have no clue about and sounds like you are starting rumors. The first OC left because he wanted to coach at a school 2 miles from home...call him and ask him his thoughts of coach t. He has nothing but good things to say. They are very close as far as I know. As far as Duncan how do you know his reasoning for leaving? I am curious where you get this information. Please tell us how you know?

Let's just say, everything that happens behind closed doers there with the coaches, is not kept a secret. Some people in there don't think it's going in the right direction I'll give you that.

I happen to be close with a couple. And some May or may not even be family to me, blood or married in. So some things that are said, are direct words from this individual.

Now, I am done with mj, so I will leave it where it is and that's in the past. I'm focused completely on my son game and his opportunity this year. Although, I do have an obvious opinion, I will leave that to be and continue to talk on the side.

Kisler, I could go through that list, and name 3 other assistant coaches that were not named there. But it's nor here or there. Still with 4 staff turnover, that's most in the district after harp came in.

So I'll leave you with this,

I hope mj has a good year. Bc if not, someone from admin may be stepping down to right that ship, not with the last name perry I mind you.

Let's just say, everything that happens behind closed doers there with the coaches, is not kept a secret. Some people in there don't think it's going in the right direction I'll give you that.

I happen to be close with a couple. And some May or may not even be family to me, blood or married in. So some things that are said, are direct words from this individual.

Now, I am done with mj, so I will leave it where it is and that's in the past. I'm focused completely on my son game and his opportunity this year. Although, I do have an obvious opinion, I will leave that to be and continue to talk on the side.

Kisler, I could go through that list, and name 3 other assistant coaches that were not named there. But it's nor here or there. Still with 4 staff turnover, that's most in the district after harp came in.

I hope mj has a good year. Bc if not, someone from admin may be stepping down to right that ship, not with the last name perry I mind you.

Couple things:

Why don't you tell everyone who you really are. You son did not play at MJ, Ensworth, or any other wilson county school. Why don't you tell the people that you coach for a school in wilson county? No more lies. Scrap it and tell the truth.

Next, to call someone a bigot for not knowing them that well is shows your intellect. Why so bitter WCP? Did you not get your opportunity at MJ? Stop the bull and shoot it straight.

Couple things:

Why don't you tell everyone who you really are. You son did not play at MJ, Ensworth, or any other wilson county school. Why don't you tell the people that you coach for a school in wilson county? No more lies. Scrap it and tell the truth.

Next, to call someone a bigot for not knowing them that well is shows your intellect. Why so bitter WCP? Did you not get your opportunity at MJ? Stop the bull and shoot it straight.

He won't do it. He has been beating around the bush on this one for for a long time. I just want to know why he hates mj so much. As a Commando there is no team I respect more than the bears since we have so many similarities and just play hard nose football. We had some great games back in the day.

It will be a shame to see this region get broken up if the new 32 team 6a happens.

WCP, for what ever reason you have a dislike for MJ and the coaching staff. You have come out with stories that are not true and you tell stories that are third party with out having knowledge yourself. Then when you make things up like your son was recruited away from MJ to go to Ensworth; well whatever credibility you had was lost.

Since your son is no longer at MJ ( if he ever was ) why don't you tell us the real story of your issues with Mt. Juliet and the Perry's.

I knew you wouldn't name any other coaches that left ; because there are none.

You are willing to talk bad about a good football program; that many young men work so hard for. Then you slander a coaching staff that believes in teaching young men not only about football; but more importantly about life and how to be good men. How to be accountable for their actions in all they do on and off the field. To put God and family above themselves and the importance of a good education.  

I am proud to say that my son goes to Mt Juliet and played (s) for the Bears and Coach Perry and Coach T and his staff. There isn't another school anywhere in the country I would rather have him attend and play for.

Go Bears !

Edited by BKisler

We are 1 week away from MJ's first 7 on 7 and 1 month away from their first scrimmage. The season starts in 7 weeks-

We will start getting a chance to see how the new systems and players look and in less than 2 months we can start talking about how the teams Played on Friday instead of talking about off the field issues. But regardless of the outcomes on Friday Nights it is a game played by kids not by the coaches or the parents.

Looking forward to a Great Season.

We are 1 week away from MJ's first 7 on 7 and 1 month away from their first scrimmage. The season starts in 7 weeks-

We will start getting a chance to see how the new systems and players look and in less than 2 months we can start talking about how the teams Played on Friday instead of talking about off the field issues. But regardless of the outcomes on Friday Nights it is a game played by kids not by the coaches or the parents.

Looking forward to a Great Season.

Major; I couldn't agree more. I am so excited about the season and what these young men can do. We all need to remember that these are kids playing a game we all love.

Looking forward to Cane Ridge next week.

Go Bears !