2014 9-AAA Off Season Thread

MajorZ

Hendersonville should be no worse than 2nd in this district and there would have to be an upset for even that to happen. I am hearing this may be the best Hendersonville team ever from those with Hville ties. Everybody else in the district is working hard to catch up with them.

I know a little bit more than ya think i do. H-Ville could very easily be the #1 team in the district as I stated earlier they just have a BIG target on there back and there gonna get everyones best im not saying there a scrub team just dont think they can repeat preform who knows maybe they prove me wrong if that happens ill eat my crow and say I was wrong but dont question what I know.

Anyone who knows more than we think you do would know better than to put Lebanon over wc this year. Lebanon couldn't "preform" and stay on the field with 2nd year team Stewart's creek during their spring scrimmage. They also would have never put mj as a potential 1st place team knowing how their season turned out last year and the amount of talent they lost since then. Station camp is still a dangerous team. Gallatin will be strong but not great, besides I'm sure a board of education member will pay for all their good players to move down the road a bit. Hendersonville will be the team to beat this year especially with that freshmen class. MJ will have a strong group coming forward but not a lot of size in the older more developed ranks.

If it wasn't for mj people this thread would be dead. They think a lot of themselves, and while the other teams are just working, mj FANS persist on telling the world of how good they are going to be. Like driving a big truck for a little guy. If you get what I'm saying.

Lebanon and Portland will be last. And I don't see either "surprising" anyone.

Mj has lost 8 coaches since little guy has taken over, I see more turmoil in that locker room that might be exposed this year.

And summer county teams getting all new principals this year may cause for some coaches to leave after this year. Ie beech.

Ready for kick off!! Hitting some 7 on 7s this year to check out The district.

What are dates for scrimmages around?

Looking forward to some great action in the district this year been a very competive district sine the first year (which i played in) finally got to see my bears in action this spring and they look like they could be a force gonna be one heck of a year in 9AAA

Gotta love ole high school Harry

If it wasn't for mj people this thread would be dead. They think a lot of themselves, and while the other teams are just working, mj FANS persist on telling the world of how good they are going to be. Like driving a big truck for a little guy. If you get what I'm saying.

Mj has lost 8 coaches since little guy has taken over, I see more turmoil in that locker room that might be exposed this year.

And summer county teams getting all new principals this year may cause for some coaches to leave after this year. Ie beech.

How does a team lose 8 coaches in a year?

Hendersonville's new principal is a former teacher at hhs and was the principal at Hawkins before. He was one of my favorite teachers and will be a friend to the sports programs. The only enemy to anything sports related in Sumner county is the school board and director of schools unless you are station camp.

WCP,Who are the 8 coaches that have left since Coach T took over ?

Coach Turch left to take over Spring Hill HC, and one left to be closer to his family and home in White House area.

Who are the other 6?

How's your son doing at Ensworth?

Edited by BKisler

WCP,Who are the 8 coaches that have left since Coach T took over ?

Coach Turch left to take over Spring Hill HC, and one left to be closer to his family and home in White House area.

Who are the other 6?

How's your son doing at Ensworth?

Trust me, like I've been right before, they didn't leave because of family, or closer, they left because of the bigot that is coach t. He has been through 2 oc's and now brown likely to be the 3rd. Little Duncan left and it was a direct effect of t. You have had numerous assistant coaches there. Just look at dad's staff compared to what t was year one, then year 2, and now.. I couldn't make that up.

And my son plays for one of the Wilson county schools. I was in a soft spot at the time we were at mj and didn't want my son to be called out. None the less. He's not at mj anymore.

Trust me, like I've been right before, they didn't leave because of family, or closer, they left because of the bigot that is coach t. He has been through 2 oc's and now brown likely to be the 3rd. Little Duncan left and it was a direct effect of t. You have had numerous assistant coaches there. Just look at dad's staff compared to what t was year one, then year 2, and now.. I couldn't make that up.

And my son plays for one of the Wilson county schools. I was in a soft spot at the time we were at mj and didn't want my son to be called out. None the less. He's not at mj anymore.

Coach Hicks and Coach Turch left after the 2012 seasons. I will give you coach Duncan who went back to SC. So that makes 3 coaches that left. Coach Bo was not on the staff last year; he had some other things going on; but is back this year.

The following coaches were on the staff in 2012 from memory. ( excuse spelling ) Coach R Perry, Coach T, Rottero, Grah, Robinson, Cherry, Bo, Turch, Hicks and Coach J. When Coach Turch and Coach Hicks  left; Coach Vasser , Cox and  Worsham were added. Coach Brown and Coach Wilhoit are on staff this year.

Coach Worsham has ( is ) leaving...but that still only makes 4 who have left after the 2012 season . Who did I miss?

I understand not wanting to take a chance of having your son called out.

Good luck to your son this year. I sincerely mean that.