2014 9-AAA Off Season Thread

MajorZ

Probably Gallatin players. They mad that they can't beat station camp or beech. Just kidding lol. These people that did it need a butt whoopin. Gallatin will be 4-6 this year.

Man Gallatin just keeps getting worse everytime you post. They haven't even started practicing yet. But I do agree, there is no place for vandalism no matter which team or who is responsible.

I hate hearing this. Schools try and do the best they can to make their facilities look good. Then some low life comes along and vandalizes it.

I remember tow years ago some one broke into the locker rooms at Gallatin during the game with Mt Juliet and stole money, head phones, and cell phones from both locker rooms.

I read were Whitehaven had all of their free weights stolen last week.

Mt Juliet has the following scrimmages scheduled.

Aug.1 : at Cane Ridge- 6 PM

Aug.5 : at Hillsboro..- 6 PM

Both should be good scrimmages. I have heard Hillsboro has a lot returning and will be loaded.

Go Bears !

I'm also tracking MJ scrimmaging at Clarksville on August 8th.

I hate hearing this. Schools try and do the best they can to make their facilities look good. Then some low life comes along and vandalizes it.

I remember tow years ago some one broke into the locker rooms at Gallatin during the game with Mt Juliet and stole money, head phones, and cell phones from both locker rooms.

I read were Whitehaven had all of their free weights stolen last week.

Nobody wants this kind of classlessness. When I go to a visiting stadium, I want it to be nice. I do not like to sit on bad bleachers or have bad angles due to light poles being in front of the crowd. I do not want to have to worry about my belongings being stolen while I am watching the game. I like it when I go to a visiting stadium and feel comfortable. The game will take care of itself. People robbing locker rooms happen all the time. Last time Gallatin was at Oakland, the players got robbed. Happens everywhere.

It would be interesting to see what visiting stadium people like in our district. Mt Juliet gets my first place vote but I have not seen Lebanon's yet. Wilson Central is my least favorite followed by Beech.

I obviously like the Bear Den but the Lebanon stadium is great too. One nice touch they have is a Jumbo-Tron- kind of a nice feature for a High School game. We saw the Thursday night lights game there last year.

Not crazy about Portland or Beech

I obviously like the Bear Den but the Lebanon stadium is great too. One nice touch they have is a Jumbo-Tron- kind of a nice feature for a High School game. We saw the Thursday night lights game there last year.

Not crazy about Portland or Beech

Can't vote for your own stadium. So are you saying Lebanon gets your vote?

Since we can't vote for our own stadium haha, Gallatin's wave yard gets my vote with the bleachers being 5 yards from the field. Just a great Friday night atmosphere. Not a big fan of the green wave fans sitting on the away side, but they're respectful and courteous for the most part. Second is The Bear Den just strictly off of looks, gorgeous stadium and pristine field.

Since we can't vote for our own stadium haha, Gallatin's wave yard gets my vote with the bleachers being 5 yards from the field. Just a great Friday night atmosphere. Not a big fan of the green wave fans sitting on the away side, but they're respectful and courteous for the most part. Second is The Bear Den just strictly off of looks, gorgeous stadium and pristine field.

MJ- Best stadium, don't like the policy of not being allowed on the field after the game

GHS- always treated very well, great atmosphere

LHS- nice new stadium, a hike from the parking lot

WC, SC, BHS, PHS- Ok. I do like the train tracks being a few feet away at PHS, always makes things interesting.