Rest In Peace Brother Will Mckamey.

SweetScience

Just wanted to pass along that former Grace Christian Academy football player and Navy football player Will McKamey passes away tonight. Horrible news that saddens me, but as a Christian I firmly believe (and I think Will would say the same if he could) that he is in a much better place now. No more tears, no more suffering, and no more pain to speak of. Will has been granted victory over death through the Lord Christ Jesus. Please pray for this family and his friends and loved ones. I pray that God will advance His Kingdom in this world and reconcile many to Him through Will's death. Touchdown time for Will.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to pass along that former Grace Christian Academy football player and Navy football player Will McKamey passes away tonight. Horrible news that saddens me, but as a Christian I firmly believe (and I think Will would say the same if he could) that he is in a much better place now. No more tears, no more suffering, and no more pain to speak of. Will has been granted victory over death through the Lord Christ Jesus. Please pray for this family and his friends and loved ones. I pray that God will advance His Kingdom in this world and reconcile many to Him through Will's death. Touchdown time for Will.

Amen SS......I prayed for Will's healing......And God did heal him.......Just not here with us......Prayers go out to the McKamey and GCA family....

I couldn't agree more. As hurt as the family is, they are finding comfort in knowing this young man lived his life for The Lord and accepted Jesus Christ as his savior.

My dear friends and family, William Dean McKamey met his Lord and Savior this afternoon. There are no words to describe the pain our family feels right now, Ho...wever we are rejoicing that Will is now on the fields of Heaven...running the football! I know that we were all praying for a miracle, and we were able to see the miracle of Will entering heaven today. My friends please focus your prayers now on Randy and I and our immediate family as we deal with the upcoming days. We love you all and we are overcome with the way you rallied behind us. Will was able to change the spirit of a community, a school and a Navy football team...without really saying a word. He led a wonderful Christian life and I'm so thankful that God chose me to be his mother for 19 years! ‪#‎livelikewill

Well said SS, I agree completely. I couldn't have said it better so I won't try. Still, this is devastating news for those still remaining here on earth, especially his family and close friends. I had a sick, sick feeling when I heard the news this morning and I didn't even know Will.

May God provide comfort to this family in this time of loss as only he can.

When things like this happen we should all stop for a moment and reflect on what really is important in this life. If everyone, myself included, put the zeal into striving for an eternal home with The Lord as much as we worry about who wins and looses a game, we would be better off.

God bless you Will and the example you set for others while on this earth will not be forgotten.

My dear friends and family, William Dean McKamey met his Lord and Savior this afternoon. There are no words to describe the pain our family feels right now, Ho...wever we are rejoicing that Will is now on the fields of Heaven...running the football! I know that we were all praying for a miracle, and we were able to see the miracle of Will entering heaven today. My friends please focus your prayers now on Randy and I and our immediate family as we deal with the upcoming days. We love you all and we are overcome with the way you rallied behind us. Will was able to change the spirit of a community, a school and a Navy football team...without really saying a word. He led a wonderful Christian life and I'm so thankful that God chose me to be his mother for 19 years! ‪#‎livelikewill

Thanks for sharing this; I, and likely many others on this site, wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Revelation 21:4-6

(4) "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying; and there shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

(5) Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."

(6) And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts."

Matthew 25:21

"His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'"