Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

They also won 109 games in a row and won 7 straight state titles.TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU MARYVILLE DON'T WANT NONE!!!!! :thumb:

ok we trust you....... hope you have a great year. I still do not understand what the big harry deal is about playing someone from oos. Yout state titles come from your state. The rest is what college football is for.

ok we trust you....... hope you have a great year. I still do not understand what the big harry deal is about playing someone from oos. Yout state titles come from your state. The rest is what college football is for.

That's been so long ago that I thought it was on a different thread.I agree,how good a team is in Alabama,Texas,Fla,LA,Cal ,NC or anywhere doesn't matter in TN.The fact is,Maryville and a small number of schools have been very good in our state and our state is what counts most to me .

I'll speak about the freshman.It's a good group and the coaches are doing a good job of pushing them.A couple of stud linebackers, several just good ( football skill players )and 7 or 8 big boys stand out.Put that with the 10th grade and yes you have potential.I cant say it's a perfect team but the holes that one class may have works out good when they fit together ( I think )

All im saying,you've got about 8 schools playing out of state games this week.Why doesn't the mighty rebs go out of state and play someone.That way they'd see if there really great,or just a good team from tennERsee!!! ;)

One would think that Maryville's record against the best teams in Tennessee would be enough to keep you from posting such nonsense. I compare it to when a bunch of people were saying Maryville couldn't play with the big boys in 5A. We see how that turned out. It would be the same with playing out of state. Learn from history NCboy.

How's the massive upperdeck and stadium upgrades coming?  I saw this from the road today, and have to say, there looks like a huge amount of work left to do, even from far away.  You guys gonna slap up storefronts like the fake city on "Blazing Saddles"?

That's your problem Pudding, your always looking at things from far away.

One would think that Maryville's record against the best teams in Tennessee would be enough to keep you from posting such nonsense. I compare it to when a bunch of people were saying Maryville couldn't play with the big boys in 5A. We see how that turned out. It would be the same with playing out of state. Learn from history NCboy.

.....I guess you explained it for me!..NUFF SAID!!!..Now how bout them Indians? Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB