Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

I heard tonight actually 2 of our big lineman are out for 6 weeks.. ketron and ?

Good Grief. Lost three starters already and haven't played the first game. The only upside is giving some of the younger players game experience. Maybe when the playoffs come around they can get some of these starters back and that will build good quality depth. Not the ideal way to get it though. 

Update: sam stuart colton ketron i think are the hurt ones from last week i was told expected back maybe second game

I agree at time qb needs to make his mind up when to throw or run.. but we were a better team tonight and when i had left we were stopping the run..our d backs need some more improvements .. but i think by season they will be clicking

Edited by kingindian33

I left when it started to rain.  DB was up 17-0 at that point.  The offenses moved methodically and they had to earn everything they got.  DB appeared to have the upper hand overall.  Greeneville had an interception on 3rd down which was basically as good as punt for DB because it was deep in the red zone.  The Greene Devils looked fairly decent on defense and put DB in few 3rd and long situations but their offense appeared to be off and failed to have any consistency.  Silly penalties and a botched play ruined one chance they had in the red zone.

I was expecting Greeneville to be more competitive due to their dominating performance against THS last week.  I guess that just shows what a long season THS might be in for.  Greeneville's D will keep them in probably every regular season game...they'll need to be more consistent on O in at least a couple of regular season games...possibly Mo West and Signal Mountain.

DB's backs and wideouts made a lot of very nice moves.It's hard to be upset when you thought it would be a long night for the Tribe.However, coach has a bunch of things this team can get better at.Still, I'd be ten times happier to be coach C as to be coach B tonight.I'd be very pssed at the effort the Devils gave at little things like tackling.Both teams have some studs and both have a lot of area's that could be exploited against the wrong opponent.All and all, A very good day for the Tribe.

17-0 when I left. East got most of the reps but showed a lot of indecision when to get rid of the ball but did have some good throws. I still think Holt is the man for this year. Foreman has grown a lot and will be our biggest weapon this year. Running backs looked very slow to the hole. That's got to get better. They have to use there vision while they are running hard. Line held its own. Punter/ kicker looked good. Overall rating for today. "B"