Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

My Heart goes out to the entire Family , both Brothers getting hurt their SR year ... that's just Awful !! Wish the young man a very speedy Recovery . My Nephew that Plays Basketball for Bearden just Broke his Arm again , 3rd time in three years ... thankfully he's just looking at about 4 weeks out , but boy it really does hurt to see these young kids that work so hard  miss out with injuries . 

Best wishes and prayers to young Mr. Cook.  Hang in there!

Speaking of hanging in there, very impressed with DB tonight on both sides of the ball.  DB's QB is a gamer and the o-line looked solid.  I suspect these two teams will see each other again.

Thanks to all the DB fans for making the trip down.  It made for a very enjoyable and competitive scrimmage.  Hope the ride home was a little less eventful than the ride down.  

Ya'll come back now, hear!  Maybe about the third round of the play-offs.

Let us know how the scrimmage with Greeneville goes.

Edited by oldhick76

Tough week for the Indians personnel wise ended in a decent scrimmage. Good showing by Dunn and Thompson with Russell gaining speed as scrimmage went on. Line was improved. Defense is still finding its way with 3 maybe 4 returning starters. Salyers had a good night punting and kicking. Lot of soph with talent several of those kids will play.

Edited by DBIndianKMA

So i know a scrimage is a scrimage.. how well did db look? Maryville ur welcome to reply and again i know it was a scrimage

I think DB is a lock to win the NET.  Should be undefeated based on what I saw.  Key will be keeping players healthy.  I was impressed with the o-line because the Rebels have a pretty good defensive front four.  Indians QB looked very good and he has weapons around him that will enable the Tribe to put a lot of points on the board.  

As far as a game situation...with GQ and Company and Maryville's depth.. in the Black Hole... The Rebs win by three TD's plus.  I really hope we get to see these two meet.. so it doesn't have to be a fantasy league game.  

I know this sounds arrogant but...DB's offense got moving well when Caylor/White began to sub on defense.  On DB's first score, the Rebs had half the starting defense on the field.  Maryville just has too much depth and you add in the GQ factor and it just makes the Rebels too much for most teams.

If DB doesn't have to play too many athletes both ways and really brings on the defense!  The play-offs could be very interesting.  Tribe needs to go undefeated and if Maryville slips up against Alcoa or West the play-off game may be played at J. Fred.

Bottom line.. if i was a DB fan, based on last night's performance, I would feel very good about the season.

I think DB is a lock to win the NET.  Should be undefeated based on what I saw.  Key will be keeping players healthy.  I was impressed with the o-line because the Rebels have a pretty good defensive front four.  Indians QB looked very good and he has weapons around him that will enable the Tribe to put a lot of points on the board.  

As far as a game situation...with GQ and Company and Maryville's depth.. in the Black Hole... The Rebs win by three TD's plus.  I really hope we get to see these two meet.. so it doesn't have to be a fantasy league game.  

I know this sounds arrogant but...DB's offense got moving well when Caylor/White began to sub on defense.  On DB's first score, the Rebs had half the starting defense on the field.  Maryville just has too much depth and you add in the GQ factor and it just makes the Rebels too much for most teams.

If DB doesn't have to play too many athletes both ways and really brings on the defense!  The play-offs could be very interesting.  Tribe needs to go undefeated and if Maryville slips up against Alcoa or West the play-off game may be played at J. Fred.

Bottom line.. if i was a DB fan, based on last night's performance, I would feel very good about the season.

Good break down olhick76 ..Eye conkerr.....

Eye rilly thaink D-B iz quite a bit bettur on offense and thair offense maiks a deefense werk.....

And yore rite....Mairvul substitutes so much lookin' att thangs inn a scrimmige, hits hard two get a rill feel sumtimes......Eye weal say Mairvul iz purtee deep tho..... :popcorneater: