Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

If I could predict wins and losses perfectly,I would have moved to Vegas years ago.I know most think that I've just been watching the 9th grade and

not paying any attention to the sophomores and upperclassmen.In fact,I've seen more speed this year then the last several with those guys.Have I watched a single opponent practice or know how DB will match up ? No .So when I say this team has a lot of potential,it's just a guess from what I'm looking at on the practice field.I believe this team has the schedule to get better as the year goes along and the pure speed to win a lot of games .Always a key factor is not to see more kids go down with an injury...

Edited by BatmanDB

If I could predict wins and losses perfectly,I would have moved to Vegas years ago.I know most think that I've just been watching the 9th grade and

not paying any attention to the sophomores and upperclassmen.In fact,I've seen more speed this year then the last several with those guys.Have I watched a single opponent practice or know how DB will match up ? No .So when I say this team has a lot of potential,it's just a guess from what I'm looking at on the practice field.I believe this team has the schedule to get better as the year goes along and the pure speed to win a lot of games .Always a key factor is not to see more kids go down with an injury...

Wow that is quite a statement.    So you think this years team has more speed than Foreman and Swafford in 2012?    .... Those guys were the fastest I have ever seen in high school.    If that's the case then DB should end up at worst 8-2 based on speed alone.

Also, how is the young man who blew out his knee the other day?    Still praying for him and his family

I would have probably went with either the two small Pal symbols or the one bigger symbol in the top middle but not all three.It's no different then naming a pressbox, stadium or even the school and Pal deserves it but it's almost a little to commercialized .Someone suggested they go ahead and put the burger, hotdog and shake on the very top.

When the screen is on u will see enough of them hotdogs burgers and shakes and u wont even notice the top!! but again pal paid for it !! Take the consesions away and just put a pals like downtown /lyngarden in staduim !! All joking aside ,thank u Pal for the addition

Do you all sell Pals stuff inside the stadium at concessions?