2014 Big 7 Conference (How are we all looking for next year)

Your comeback is tired. Its a myth that DB "consistently falls in the first round". I bet if you check Science Hill has fallen in the first round more times than DB. But then again you have to make the playoffs to fall. Now back to my question. How bad did Sevier Co. beat Science Hill last year? Was that in the first round?

The score was 63-20 and that was in the 2nd round. You mean you weren't keeping up with the scores? You had time to do so seeing as your Indians were sitting at home after yet again doing what they always do; choking, and this time to Morristown East.

blazer, SH wins at home this year. Like you said, doesn't really matter much at the end of the day though. The Toppers and Indians both have no shot at making it past Maryville.

Edited by Aussie2TN

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score was 63-20 and that was in the 2nd round. You mean you weren't keeping up with the scores? You had time to do so seeing as your Indians were sitting at home after yet again doing what they always do; choking, and this time to Morristown East.

blazer, SH wins at home this year. Like you said, doesn't really matter much at the end of the day though. The Toppers and Indians both have no shot at making it past Maryville.

I agree, if I had to guess I would take the Toppers this year as well, because they're at home, I think it's DB's first time in the new stadium (may be wrong about that), and Science Hill has the momentum from last years win.     And yes, I definitely believe last years victory will carry over to this years team.    Both teams have very easy games in October so I would expect that they start preparing for each other a month in advance.   Going to be a barn burner for sure...  You better get to the stadium on Thur and camp out !!

63-20 and your talking smack on the CoachT boards?  You guys beat DB once in 20 years and your "instant cocky".

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, if I had to guess I would take the Toppers this year as well, because they're at home, I think it's DB's first time in the new stadium (may be wrong about that), and Science Hill has the momentum from last years win. And yes, I definitely believe last years victory will carry over to this years team. Both teams have very easy games in October so I would expect that they start preparing for each other a month in advance. Going to be a barn burner for sure... You better get to the stadium on Thur and camp out !!

From my understanding its going to be alot deffrent for db this year in the backfield ..its going to be awsome with speed we got !! Plus i heard we got the big coach from 11-1 lancaster christian to "help" coach this year !!! I think with what we have and what i heard we are going to be a little better than what i first thought maybe what alot first thought!!

TN High did the same. 31-28 for Science hills opener in 2010

DB and TN HIGH both go to Science Hill this year.      So do the Toppers win both games?  The BIG7 conference title will be decided by:

Oct  3     Tenn High @ Science Hill

Oct  10   DB @ Tenn High

Oct  31   DB @ Science Hill

Here are my predictions:  SH beats TH, DB beats TH, SH beats DB