Class A Eight for State (Prediction Time)

skydogg25

Not that impressive??? That's funny. I wonder which district game was not that impressive. Was it the 16-0, 16-6, or the 13-0 game?

And doesn't this Goodpasture team also have several of the boys who went to the little LLWS a couple of summers ago? I am just curious how many of them are on this team.  

It was a good game.  How many of your guys return next year?  We will have 6 of the 9 playing back next year plus one more who is recovering from a broken leg.  We return all of our pitching with the exception of McClain.  By the way, is Hicks your #1?  Kid can throw.  

In the middle of the season, I would've said Addison Davidson (played SS yesterday, hit the triple in the 7th) was our #1.... but as the season progressed, so did Hicks... He through a complete game shutout against a very solid Halls team in district semi's. We lose Carter McMackin (catcher), Taylor McKinney (CF'er), Andrew Hughes (RF'er, pinched hit in the 7th yesterday, has been injured), Addison Davidson (SS, pitcher), and Riley Sweatt (1B) but we have a solid team returning with some good younger kids waiting their turn... We still have plenty of pitching coming back as well. 

In the middle of the season, I would've said Addison Davidson (played SS yesterday, hit the triple in the 7th) was our #1.... but as the season progressed, so did Hicks... He through a complete game shutout against a very solid Halls team in district semi's. We lose Carter McMackin (catcher), Taylor McKinney (CF'er), Andrew Hughes (RF'er, pinched hit in the 7th yesterday, has been injured), Addison Davidson (SS, pitcher), and Riley Sweatt (1B) but we have a solid team returning with some good younger kids waiting their turn... We still have plenty of pitching coming back as well. 

Sounds like it.  We knew Hicks had to be solid for him to hold Halls down.  I know one of your kids plays fall ball in Martin.  Any of the others?

Edited by volsandtitans1

Monday is Single elimination which takes you to 16, then on Wednesday you play for a region championship with both teams coming back for a game on Friday against another region for another single elimination which gets you to 8 for the 'Boro.

I read on twitter that the Boyd-Buchanan/S. Pittsburgh game was moved to Thursday @ 8:30 pm EST. Is that correct?

I think the Catcher from that LLWS team is on the JV team.

Incorrect. The catcher on that team played on the middle school team. He is in the 8th grade. No other member of the Goodlettsville LL team is at Goodpasture. The pitcher is at Davidson Academy where he has been for many years.