Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Marion County proved tonight that they are the team to beat. SP plays hard, but don't have the talent of the past few seasons. Marion County is about like their 2013 team. The biggest difference I saw tonight? SP just isn't quite as talented as they have been. I expected more out of an older Sequatchie team. Grundy has a good QB as well.

Sequatchie was better in the last game, scored on a run of about 60 yards on second play and later kicked a field goal. Bledsoe kept a drive alive on a pass interference call and scored with a pass in the last 30 seconds.

Jamborees are useless and boring...... But it's a good way to raise money..... There was a lot of people there tonight. No team impressed me tonight with their overall performance.....

I thought everything went well tonight at Vernon Holtcamp Field. I thought by selling the tickets in four different areas and the two pass gates helped in getting the crowd into the stadium quickly. We did not run out of items at the concession stands, including ice and hamburgers. Many different areas selling items. Having the lights on in the baseball and softball areas helped with people being able to park in several areas. Lot of police on the scene. Had to wait a long time for the injured player to get an ambulance, prayers to him and his family. I believe things were organized What does everyone else think?

I thought everything went well tonight at Vernon Holtcamp Field. I thought by selling the tickets in four different areas and the two pass gates helped in getting the crowd into the stadium quickly. We did not run out of items at the concession stands, including ice and hamburgers. Many different areas selling items. Having the lights on in the baseball and softball areas helped with people being able to park in several areas. Lot of police on the scene. Had to wait a long time for the injured player to get an ambulance, prayers to him and his family. I believe things were organized What does everyone else think?

Whitwell or Grundy should never host the jamboree...

Bill, let me ask you a question.  Did you tell that lady over at the gate on the pressbox side not to let me bring in my cooler with red bulls and fudge rounds?  What kind of mess was that?  I finally told her that Barnhart man let me take them in and that Helton man never did say yes or no so I took them on in.  I garuntee you that Moore man better get control of these boys.  I was down there showing this man Mruphys pole and reading some in my Murphy Fair book and I looked up and one of those boys was talking to some girl. What kind of mess is that?  They should have been watching some of those teams real close to try and learn some of their secrets.  You think im joking but im not.

Mad cause we are not showing anything in a jamboree? Don't think the summer practices were for that.

If Sp unloaded 30 or 31 healthy players, the goal is to load that many healthy when it's over.

What kind of mess is this?  Our boys got beat last night by that Ross man because we were not knocking a hole for our runner to run through.  I garuntee you are full of mess beerman.  Our boys better get off that bus and play real hard next time or we will lose.  You think im joking but im not.

Marion County proved tonight that they are the team to beat. SP plays hard, but don't have the talent of the past few seasons. Marion County is about like their 2013 team. The biggest difference I saw tonight? SP just isn't quite as talented as they have been. I expected more out of an older Sequatchie team. Grundy has a good QB as well.

Sequatchie has 5-6 SO starting and couple JRs. SRs play but dont start. Not as old as some suspect.