Grundy County

Middle School this year... I'm sorry I know that doesn't answer your question..

Your right, that coaching staff taking the worse program in county and accomplishing what they did is something any coach could do. The problem is no coach has Ever been able to do it,except one. But thats just middle school ball, Far beneath all the football geniuses posting here.

Your right, that coaching staff taking the worse program in county and accomplishing what they did is something any coach could do. The problem is no coach has Ever been able to do it,except one. But thats just middle school ball, Far beneath all the football geniuses posting here.

That's apples and oranges. Middle school football is like little league. If you have the most talented player in the league you can win just by handing him the football.

If at all possible, for communities like Grundy County, along with countless others, it's often best to hire locally. If there is a worthy semi-local candidate, I believe that to be the best option besides of hiring from outside. I tend to believe that simply because they would have more pride and compassion for the school. That particular type of coaches "all" might just be a little more than the outsiders too. He would bleed for the school while working harder to accomplish his goals. Also, you generally don't have to worry about a local coach using your school as a stepping stone if they have any success.

"Distant fields of grass often look greener from the otherside, but if you take the time to water your own, it will be just as green".