New players at CPA

Hater247

Lot of kids going this route.  I'm sure BA's roster is the same way.

So if BA does it that makes it OK? Guess that is why they are following BA's lead of recruiting.

Who is playing the part of John Patton for CPA?

BA's roster is the same way? Guess CPA should join them and make it a D.2 rule to hold every kid back a year. Postpone their entry into real life by a year so adults can live their lives through them. Classic.

So if BA does it that makes it OK? Guess that is why they are following BA's lead of recruiting.

BA's roster is the same way? Guess CPA should join them and make it a D.2 rule to hold every kid back a year. Postpone their entry into real life by a year so adults can live their lives through them. Classic.

I'm not saying it's ok.  I'm saying it's part of it at this point.  BA has been making kids repeat 8th grade for years.  I think Tyger was held back at an earlier age in this specific case.

So basically he is another Blackwell that will be 19 before he graduates high school. CPA might as well become a prep school.

You don't have any 19 year olds that graduate from your school?

BTW, he was 13 in the 7th grade, so that would make him 18 in the 12 grade.

Edited by sportsnerd

Sounds like you are telling him and his parents how to live their lives, andjudging people and situations you know nothing about. What gives you that right?

I don't think the issue is having a kid at your school that has been held back at your school. It is how di he come to be at your school, did you create a "job" for his parent(s), did you give him lessons, did you do something to get him that you do not do for other students........

How does a kid from Iowa just happen to show up at CPA? They are recruiting through the AAU process and it is time for them to go private where recruiting is legal.

This is an inaccurate statement.  Recruiting is not legal in Division 1 or Division II.

The only difference in ANY of the rules between the two divisions is that D II can offer need based financial aid to students playing sports at the varsity level whereas the (20) private schools in Division 1 cannot.

Anything prohibited in Division 1 is also prohibited in D II.

Edited by yAxis

I actually heard someone make a point about having a public private split. Public schools all have a zone for their schools with some type of feeder system. Private schools have no zone and subsequently have to recruit students to their schools. CPA just happens to have a guy in the admissions department that uses his position to better his teams. Has he ever really worked a day in his life? He has never even had to take a bad team and make them better. It's time to make a split!