Fall Scrimmages

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are bad I hope we beat them really bad. But I would prefer them to be solid so we get something out of it.

True. As a coach you want your kids to be challenged. That's what scrimmages are all about in my opinion. If we wanted to win decisively in a scrimmage we would schedule Oliver Springs not Maryville. Not going to improve that way.

True. As a coach you want your kids to be challenged. That's what scrimmages are all about in my opinion. If we wanted to win decisively in a scrimmage we would schedule Oliver Springs not Maryville. Not going to improve that way.

Winning decisively is always nice even if it is a scrimmage or jamboree. It may not help the team get better but it helps the team's morale and gets the fans excited.

Edited by Governors91

Karns and Greenback scrimmaged today,GB 1st team won 13-9 and the 2nd team GB won 14-7,not bad considering GB has 27 players.Karns is just not a very good ball team again.

Poor ole Karns reminds you of watching someone on life support that you know that isn't going to make it and you just want to walk over and pull the plug.