2014 Class 4A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

TadVols I agree you guys pushed the devils around the last two years. It's very similar to when the Devils pushed your bunch around the previous two years before that. Your up front people were young while the Devils were a upper classman team that has flipped these last two years. Your bunch was the upper classman while the Devils were starting sophomores and 1 Junior on the line.

Yes you are correct ... they were more physical those years .. but i thought that Greeneville had some seniors on the OL and DL last year ...  

One starting senior on OL and one on DL. Another one rotated on defense last year. This years OL may be the biggest ever at Greeneville.

LT 6'3 270

LG 6'4 290

C. 6'1 250

RG 6'5 300

RT 6'3 240

Hope they got some quickness ..some fast teams run right buy those big guys ... who they got RB this year ?? Or will they be a passing team ??

Hope they got some quickness ..some fast teams run right buy those big guys ... who they got RB this year ?? Or will they be a passing team ??

they return 2 of the top 3 that finished the year at RB. They are going to have a big H-Back like they did the years they won it and run it a lot more. They have had a good year in the weight room over 20 kids squatting 400+ and 32 who are over 350. They have some very good speed on defense but not nearly as quick as you guys. Fulton has a great program and they are well coached it's been a great rivalry the last 4 years and hopefully we can once again meet. I also think Catholic and Sullivan South will be excellent. Betsy has a great back and he can keep them in the game with anybody.

Doc .. that seems to be their game .. power .. run clock and dont let other team have ball .. they will definately have size advantage .. agree that S.S and Catholic will be in the hunt .. hopefully F alcons get some line play and can compete with the 3 you mentioned .. will be interesting this year .. it has been pretty cut and dry who best team was last 4 years .. Greenville in 2010 and 2011 and F alcons last 2 years .. this year ??????

You're not going to cry are ya?? Ha.

NO SIR - we proud of what we have accomplished in Football at FULTON with 5 GOLD balls and 2 SILVERS since 2003 .... being a public school who doesnt have the same advantages as a ALCOA or GREENEVILLE .. Id say we have done pretty good ... NO not crying ... SMILING   !! Now you can go back to your 3A posting. 

NO SIR - we proud of what we have accomplished in Football at FULTON with 5 GOLD balls and 2 SILVERS since 2003 .... being a public school who doesnt have the same advantages as a ALCOA or GREENEVILLE .. Id say we have done pretty good ... NO not crying ... SMILING !! Now you can go back to your 3A posting.

I'm not talking "we"......I'm talking about YOU.

Sense you bring it up....Fulton recruits more under the table then ANY school in Knoxville. Fact.

I'm not talking "we"......I'm talking about YOU.

Sense you bring it up....Fulton recruits more under the table then ANY school in Knoxville. Fact.

'WE' are talking football and thats what the topic is about .. so whatever ... so ALCOA has never recruited a kid in Blount Co or Knox Co huh .. LOL .. Im not gonna mention names and its difficult to debate this without doing so .. so guess will have to agree to disagree but you dont have a leg to stand on if you think ALCOA has not profited more from being able to pull players from outside a school zone than public schools .. just keep telling yourself long enough and you believe it .. like evidently you have ... LOL      

'WE' are talking football and thats what the topic is about .. so whatever ... so ALCOA has never recruited a kid in Blount Co or Knox Co huh .. LOL .. Im not gonna mention names and its difficult to debate this without doing so .. so guess will have to agree to disagree but you dont have a leg to stand on if you think ALCOA has not profited more from being able to pull players from outside a school zone than public schools .. just keep telling yourself long enough and you believe it .. like evidently you have ... LOL

The difference is Alcoa has a program that draws players in. Not recruiting like the highly illegal under the table deals Fulton uses starting in the youth leagues.

Bottonline.....Alcoa is open zone and breaks no rules per TSSAA. The black birds on the other hand..........

Edited by BCsportsfan