2014 Class 4A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

Well it's just a guess, although a very good one, but winning a state title requires EVERYTHING to fall into place for every game. There is probably some luck involved as well. But I think SS and GC both have an excellent shot of meeting in Cookeville.

So humor us, who are you picking to play for the 4A title?

Too early.

Well it's just a guess, although a very good one, but winning a state title requires EVERYTHING to fall into place for every game.    There is probably some luck involved as well.    But I think SS and GC both have an excellent shot of meeting in Cookeville.

So humor us, who are you picking to play for the 4A title?

I will give u this, Fulton will play Greenville winner will play in the state.Giles will play Pearl the winner will play in the state.

I will give u this, Fulton will play Greenville winner will play in the state.Giles will play Pearl the winner will play in the state.

Either of those scenarios would be a great title game.      I'm still going with South though, and I'm not a South fan, but I think they are way underrated.     Like you said, it's too early to know, so we're just having fun guessing

Either of those scenarios would be a great title game.      I'm still going with South though, and I'm not a South fan, but I think they are way underrated.     Like you said, it's too early to know, so we're just having fun guessing

Yea to early. But I don't know much about Sullivan so it could happen, only team from that side I know bout is Fulton plus they won it last year so everybody chasing them.

No disrespect but Murphy fair has no credibility to me, He picks his favorite teams every year I know he has a magazine and broadcast games from the sidelines. But give me Donavan Stewart I think that's his name.

Me and you finally agree on something. I can't stand Murphy Fair. He just says what everyone already knows. 

Yea to early. But I don't know much about Sullivan so it could happen, only team from that side I know bout is Fulton plus they won it last year so everybody chasing them.

I haven't had the chance to post on this topic. I think #8 is too low for Sullivan South and that they have an excellent chance of making it to Cookeville in 2014. We were not ranked at all last preseason so I'm not suprised with #8. We ended up only being down to Fulton 21-19 with 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter and had the ball to boot. That fell apart with some desperation tactics and Fulton got 3 quick TD's in the last few minutes but I think we at least showed we belonged in the conversation. All of the skill players are back and there were very few starters that graduated, maybe 4 or so. If the Rebels can get some good line play and replace a conference leading linebacker I can see them playing for a gold ball this year.

It's a 4 horse race in East Tennessee. Fulton,Catholic, South and Greeneville. Betsy is good but not as strong as the other four. Talking with friends from each school here is what is behind said.

Fulton- Excellent skill people, once again very quick on both sides of ball, worried about OL and DL, no way as good as last year, very well coached

Catholic- have some excellent skill people, very disciplined and well coached. Have two very tough early games.

South- awesome QB and their skill people are very good, worried about OL and DL not very physical, can't have injuries, other than Betsy very weak schedule.

Greeneville- biggest OL in history of school, return 8 people who started at various times on defense, well coached and very physical. Big worry at QB and who will step up at RB

It's a 4 horse race in East Tennessee. Fulton,Catholic, South and Greeneville. Betsy is good but not as strong as the other four. Talking with friends from each school here is what is behind said.

Fulton- Excellent skill people, once again very quick on both sides of ball, worried about OL and DL, no way as good as last year, very well coached

Catholic- have some excellent skill people, very disciplined and well coached. Have two very tough early games.

South- awesome QB and their skill people are very good, worried about OL and DL not very physical, can't have injuries, other than Betsy very weak schedule.

Greeneville- biggest OL in history of school, return 8 people who started at various times on defense, well coached and very physical. Big worry at QB and who will step up at RB

Nice break down doc thank you for sharing.

Pretty accurate from the South standpoint.  We will be very physical at the LB postions though returning 3 starters from last season plus all of our defensive backs from last season are returning.