2014 Class 4A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

Reason I say LA will be better than people think is due to kid that didn't play last year. RB-Linder gives them a homerun threat in the backfield. He sat out in 2013. At WR, they have a kids 6'2 Hollars(injured all year 2013) and 6'4 Eldridge that both could be all state at wr. LA always has a good qb, and big boys on OL and DL. Here is what Murphy fair predicted the college level of LA's to wr's: Hollars-1A Eldridge-1aa. Alo have an all ditrict LB and TE back for senior seaons.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Reason I say LA will be better than people think is due to kid that didn't play last year. RB-Linder gives them a homerun threat in the backfield. He sat out in 2013. At WR, they have a kids 6'2 Hollars(injured all year 2013) and 6'4 Eldridge that both could be all state at wr. LA always has a good qb, and big boys on OL and DL. Here is what Murphy fair predicted the college level of LA's to wr's: Hollars-1A Eldridge-1aa. Alo have an all ditrict LB and TE back for senior seaons.

No disrespect but Murphy fair has no credibility to me, He picks his favorite teams every year I know he has a magazine and broadcast games from the sidelines. But give me Donavan Stewart I think that's his name.

No disrespect but Murphy fair has no credibility to me, He picks his favorite teams every year I know he has a magazine and broadcast games from the sidelines. But give me Donavan Stewart I think that's his name.

Murphy Fair is a great resource if you want information on 300 plus schools at one spot. He is right more often than not. Donovan Stewart does a fantasic job as well, covering the entire state and breaking it down like he does, it is a thankless job

Murphy Fair is a great resource if you want information on 300 plus schools at one spot. He is right more often than not. Donovan Stewart does a fantasic job as well, covering the entire state and breaking it down like he does, it is a thankless job

It wasn't a debate it was my opinion, I'll listen to Donavan before Murphy.

sorry guys, the Gold Ball goes to the Sullivan South Rebels in 2014.     Remember you saw it here first.   This will be the first team from the Tri-cities since something like 1971 to win the state title.   Yes, I know that Fulton, Catholic, Greenville, Elizabethton will all be in South's way, but mark it down, there will be 2 Rebels with the Gold (the other of course being the Maryville Rebels in 6A).

The real question is, who will South play in Cookeville?      I am going to guess .......  drumroll. ......  Giles County

sorry guys, the Gold Ball goes to the Sullivan South Rebels in 2014.     Remember you saw it here first.   This will be the first team from the Tri-cities since something like 1971 to win the state title.   Yes, I know that Fulton, Catholic, Greenville, Elizabethton will all be in South's way, but mark it down, there will be 2 Rebels with the Gold (the other of course being the Maryville Rebels in 6A).

The real question is, who will South play in Cookeville?      I am going to guess .......  drumroll. ......  Giles County

How does it feel to write all that wrong information, first off saying Sullivan will win state then saying they will be playing Giles that's a laugher. But Maryville could win 6A so I guess its some truth in it.

How does it feel to write all that wrong information, first off saying Sullivan will win state then saying they will be playing Giles that's a laugher. But Maryville could win 6A so I guess its some truth in it.

Well it's just a guess, although a very good one, but winning a state title requires EVERYTHING to fall into place for every game.    There is probably some luck involved as well.    But I think SS and GC both have an excellent shot of meeting in Cookeville.

So humor us, who are you picking to play for the 4A title?