2014 Class 4A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

I will acknowledge that there were a few questionable calls in that game against both sides. However, PC was THE most undisciplined team I have ever had the privilege of watching. I mean, they were physically fighting each other....multiple teammates in fist fights.

I disagree all the questionable calls were against Pearl. But yall won new year we'll be better than last year.

I disagree all them calls were against Pearl.

But you do agree that PC was very undisciplined? Very talented, but without good leaders and coaches that can take control of a team, Pearl will never make it very far. They had an unbelievably easy schedule last year and it showed when we played.

But you do agree that PC was very undisciplined? Very talented, but without good leaders and coaches that can take control of a team, Pearl will never make it very far. They had an unbelievably easy schedule last year and it showed when we played.

Easy schedule get out of here with that, yes we lost our heads but who wouldn't when u getting cheated on at home like that. You don't go 9-1 if your not discipline. The refs who called that game should've been fired.

Even going back to when DC and PC was in the same district, they were always talented, but undisciplined and lacking in coaching a bit. I wouldn't say their schedule is unbelievably easy though. They generally have to schedule bigger schools because they have a tough time finding quality AA non district games. They usually have a tough schedule if you ask me.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Even going back to when DC and PC was in the same district, they were always talented, but undisciplined and lacking in coaching a bit. I wouldn't say their schedule is unbelievably easy though. They generally have to schedule bigger schools because they have a tough time finding quality AA non district games. They usually have a tough schedule if you ask me.

Who is DC?