2014 Class 4A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

The difference is Alcoa has a program that draws players in. Not recruiting like the highly illegal under the table deals Fulton uses starting in the youth leagues.

Bottonline.....Alcoa is open zone and breaks no rules per TSSAA. The black birds on the other hand..........

Like I said  ..you keep telling yourself that and you will eventually believe it ... and DONT CRY !! LOL

Nope, Jody Wright's screwup last year.

Ok OK ..poor Tornadoes ... gonna take my ball and leave .. like I have said and will always .. what better way to get back at somebody  than too kick their butt ... but instead they turn tail    so that tells me right there Rankin didnt want a second loss on record . enough said.

Ok OK ..poor Tornadoes ... gonna take my ball and leave .. like I have said and will always .. what better way to get back at somebody than too kick their butt ... but instead they turn tail so that tells me right there Rankin didnt want a second loss on record . enough said.

Lol, you think the Buzzards would have beaten Alcoa late in the season last year? Alcoa actually got better as the season went on

Lol, you think the Buzzards would have beaten Alcoa late in the season last year? Alcoa actually got better as the season went on

The Buzzards NO ( I may have made comments of recruiting only because I know it to be true from personal info  and made comments about Alcoa not wanting to play in 2013 ) but have never not given them credit for beating Falcons or for what they have accomplished in STATE along with Maryville. But never have I made any disrespect about the name or anything .. thats why I never comment on Maryville .. there is a difference between ALCOA and MARYVILLE .. its called class and it starts with the  Head coaches .. Quarles is a class act as are thier fans .. they win and know how to act .. answer to your question ... yes Alcoa got better as season went on I am sure .. I think it would have been a good game .. but IMO Falcons would have taken this one.  

The Buzzards NO ( I may have made comments of recruiting only because I know it to be true from personal info and made comments about Alcoa not wanting to play in 2013 ) but have never not given them credit for beating Falcons or for what they have accomplished in STATE along with Maryville. But never have I made any disrespect about the name or anything .. thats why I never comment on Maryville .. there is a difference between ALCOA and MARYVILLE .. its called class and it starts with the Head coaches .. Quarles is a class act as are thier fans .. they win and know how to act .. answer to your question ... yes Alcoa got better as season went on I am sure .. I think it would have been a good game .. but IMO Falcons would have taken this one.

If you're gonna accuse Alcoa of recruiting, I want names of players they tried to get, names of coaches that tried, and at least 3 references to prove it. I'll text the AD about it. Otherwise it never happened.

And going holier-than-thou on another fan base is gonna get you nowhere. EVERY fan base including Fulton and Maryville has some bad apples in it. We Alcoa fans just tell the truth, no matter how hurtful it is. Problem is, people want things to be sugarcoated for them instead of the truth. If you want to cheer for Maryville do it. We cheer against them ONE day out of the year and pull for them the rest.

If you're gonna accuse Alcoa of recruiting, I want names of players they tried to get, names of coaches that tried, and at least 3 references to prove it. I'll text the AD about it. Otherwise it never happened.

And going holier-than-thou on another fan base is gonna get you nowhere. EVERY fan base including Fulton and Maryville has some bad apples in it. We Alcoa fans just tell the truth, no matter how hurtful it is. Problem is, people want things to be sugarcoated for them instead of the truth. If you want to cheer for Maryville do it. We cheer against them ONE day out of the year and pull for them the rest.

Oh NO worries .. will definately be pulling for Maryville

And like I said ..the recruiting  happened .. not gonna mention the players or dads or coaches .. just know it too be true