2014 9AAA

eers

Well well well.... Looks like the mighty Station Camp supporters have been given the boot by the election results. No more SC dominance and favoritism!!! The people have spoken!

I just saw that, maybe Sumner county can get their heads out of their butts and get rid of that director of schools too. I know that the one who was the biggest SC supporter was only that because his children couldn't make it at Hendersonville. He wanted cheerleaders to get paid per performance because his daughters cheerleading expenses were too much to pay for him.

MJ 21 - 17 Clarksville

MJ's line looked good. They had the ability to run the ball up the gut.

They missed a field goal and lost a fumble

They had two interceptions which cost Clarksville 14 pts.

Clarksville looked good, just not completely in synch. Two interceptions and several dropped balls.

Overall both teams played like it was a scrimmage and I think they will have a lot better performances come opening day.

confucius say...9AAA is definitely weaker this season than last....i've seen Beech, SC, Pootland and Gallatin all play...all 4 are definitely a notch or 2 below last seasons teams, MJ and WC are like the old gray mares(they ain't what they used to be)....Hendersonville should run away with this district...they probably won't even have a close game, unless Gallatin buys the refs off again like they did last year... :popcorneater:

If Riverdale is the best team you have seen play by far, then you need to get out more

confucius say...you may have to eat those words come November....Have you seen any of the 9AAA teams play?....I'm sure Oakland has it going on...but Riverdale looked really good at our 7 on 7 event!....Way better than Portland, SC, Beech or the Gallatin team i saw against Cookeville!!!  Go Jackets and Go Warriors!!!!!!!!

Edited by confuciuschang

confucius say...you may have to eat those words come November....Have you seen any of the 9AAA teams play?....I'm sure Oakland has it going on...but Riverdale looked really good at our 7 on 7 event!....Way better than Portland, SC, Beech or the Gallatin team i saw against Cookeville!!!  Go Jackets and Go Warriors!!!!!!!!

7 on 7 is a bad way to evaluate teams. SC and Gallatin are probably better than Riverdale and Beech could probably beat them as well