2014 9AAA

eers

Who do you think wins this week:  I have:

Portland @ Westmoreland- Westmoreland

Gallatin @ Springfield -  Gallatin

Station Camp @ Beech - SC

Hendersonville @ Wilson Central - Hendersonville

Lebanon @ Mt Juliet -  MJ

Thats a fair assessment, though I hope your wrong about ours lol. But thats the thing about schools like Westmoreland and TC. Does not matter how small the dog, but the fight in the dog. Id say West could stand toe to toe with most teams in our district, just as TC does. Just praying for a safe game. Good luck to all of you this week.  

Here's the difference. They can stand chances against teams out of this district when this district isn't at it's strongest. They would stand no chance against a team like Beech with Jalen Hurd 2 years ago, SC with J Malone last year, Gallatin from a couple years back, and definitely the 2011/2012 MJ football teams. Those are examples of this district when it's actually tough.

Thats a fair assessment, though I hope your wrong about ours lol. But thats the thing about schools like Westmoreland and TC. Does not matter how small the dog, but the fight in the dog. Id say West could stand toe to toe with most teams in our district, just as TC does. Just praying for a safe game. Good luck to all of you this week.  

Don't get me wrong; I always want 9AAA teams to win and will be pulling for Portland. Good luck to the Panthers and your son.

Here's the difference. They can stand chances against teams out of this district when this district isn't at it's strongest. They would stand no chance against a team like Beech with Jalen Hurd 2 years ago, SC with J Malone last year, Gallatin from a couple years back, and definitely the 2011/2012 MJ football teams. Those are examples of this district when it's actually tough.

Agree 100%.

No, I understand, like I said, it was a very fair assessment, I just hope for a different outcome lol good luck to yall as well, and thanks!

You never know, sounds like the Eagles have not exactly been focused during the fall scrimmages. They should be good but you never know.

2014 predictions for 9-AAA in no order.

1. Hendersonville will be really good. And will probably win another golf title too.

2. Gallatin will be good. People will want coaches fired.

3. Beech will be good. Life after Frank?

4. SC will be good. Another Malone will score touchdowns. No TV though...

5. Portland will be ok, but everybody wants to see them win a few. and Southernfried may be the most sensible poster on CoachT.

6. MJ will be good. Someone will want to blame Coach Perry.

7. WC will be ok. They will be blue and gold.

8. Lebanon will be ok. But they have the sweetest helmets in the district.

2014 predictions for 9-AAA in no order.

1. Hendersonville will be really good. And will probably win another golf title too.

2. Gallatin will be good. People will want coaches fired.

3. Beech will be good. Life after Frank?

4. SC will be good. Another Malone will score touchdowns. No TV though...

5. Portland will be ok, but everybody wants to see them win a few. and Southernfried may be the most sensible poster on CoachT.

6. MJ will be good. Someone will want to blame Coach Perry.

7. WC will be ok. They will be blue and gold.

8. Lebanon will be ok. But they have the sweetest helmets in the district.

LOL, thanks I try