2014 9AAA

eers

Big Chief how yall doing? Did your baseball player ever sign with anyone or did I get your school mixed up with another one, lol. Im getting old ya know

Turned down 6 figure + offer from Mariners. Playing juco. Goes back into draft next year.

Ran 6.22 60 yd. the other day. Stupid fast.

We play you guys in the East Robertson Tournament.

Somewhere between 9-1 and 5-5 is more realistic. 6-4 or 7-3 is probably pretty close.

I don't think the team I saw Friday night could do better than 5-5.  For that team to be better than .500 the injured players mentioned would have to return and make a big difference.  Maybe those guys can help out on D too.

Station camp will win district. We go 9-1 regular season.

Unless SC had more people out than I know of, 9-1 is not only unrealistic, I would say it's impossible. The score of the Beech game is not indicative of the game. It was nowhere close to that. Beech's starting HB didn't even play the second half and there were a lot of subs playing in the 3rd quarter. I really believe this game could have been a blowout.