2014 9AAA

eers

Neither of SC's stars did anything vs Beech to get SC the win. SC LB's and D didn't show much in giving up over 300 yards rushing and wasn't like Beech was threatening to throw the ball.

MJ has a better Defense as a team. Averaging over 4 take a ways a game. I don't know where you are coming up with you DB's are better. MJ secondary has 5 picks and 2 by LB's. Have not given up 100 yards to any back so far.

SC has had injuries and have not shown any consistency in being able to move the ball either running or throwing. Have not been able to build team chemistry for games due to injuries.

MJ Offense is balanced with the run and pass. Avg. over 200 yards rushing and 190 yards passing. QB more athletic than SC's.

Special teams MJ has a huge advantage. Have a kicker than can make 50 yard FG's and punter than can avg over 40 yards. SC gave up TD on kick off to Beech. MJ will have all kick offs going into end zone.

Yes our QB has beaten many winning teams. You must have forgotten that he started as a soph. and was part of the 6AAA semi finals team in 2012. Not to mention he has beaten SC and their QB two out of three times. ( freshman, and Soph ).

WCP would love for you to do the challenge too, so we don't have to hear you ignorant invalid thoughts toward MJ.

I will take that challenge the week of wc and mj. For sure.

But invalid? Never that, I was even told on here by multiple people that the things I say has truth.

Here's a fun fact, why didn't kisler put this in his analysis? Ask chowbay of what he thinks if Perry's. Don't ask don't tell. Could or could not have kept that hand strong.

Anyways. Sc wins by 10.

I will take that challenge the week of wc and mj. For sure.

But invalid? Never that, I was even told on here by multiple people that the things I say has truth.

Here's a fun fact, why didn't kisler put this in his analysis? Ask chowbay of what he thinks if Perry's. Don't ask don't tell. Could or could not have kept that hand strong.

Anyways. Sc wins by 10.

Why I didn't put what in my analysis ? How do I know what Chowbay thinks ? And it doesn't really matter. Coach T is the coach. I don't ask any of the players what they think ; not even my son. I don't agree with everything the coaches do and never said I did. Actually there have been many things I didn't agree with but I am not the coach.

What a player thinks isn't part of analysis. It's his job to do what the coach asks of him and run the game plan. Nothing more.