2014 9AAA

eers

The district is weak outside of Hendersonville, who through the luck of the draw did not have to ah any of the Williamson Co schools last year on their way to the 6A championship game. They are the only team that will make it through the first round unless 2 of the other teams play each other in the first round.

You mean like Franklin who got beat by Station Camp?

1). I think Wilson Central, Station Camp, and Gallatin are very pivotal games when they play each other. Also not sold that MJ has proven they are in the top 3 yet. They may be in the mix with 3-6. 2). If any of the three could knock off one of the top three, that would certainly be huge positive. 3). However, if one of them were to get knocked off by Lebanon, that would be huge in a negative way also. In other words, even though many people think there are no great teams in this league other than H'ville, this may be one of the most interesting years in 9AAA in a long time. It appears as though no team is good enough to relax on a given weekend. Let the games continue!

I tend to agree with you. Only thing is I am not sold on Beech being so far outside the other 3. Reason being they look very shaky against the pass and do not look like they can pass the ball very efficiently.

Wow, they beat a 4 win team and you want to brag about that? Just like Gallatin, Riverdale has not been the team they were for a long time. I am talking about Blackman, Siegal, or Oakland. I do not know if you are just trying to get a rise out of some people or just stupid.

Gallatin and Riverdale both had really good football teams just dating back 3 years ago. Didn't know it had been a century since those two teams have had success the way you made it sound...& neither will be down for that long...And why are you talking to Gwave about getting a rise out of people, when you're the one jumping into the 9AAA board and talking about how lucky Hendersonville was last year?? Bottom line is, they beat who they had to face and made it to the championship...cry about it.

They sure did beat who they had to beat in the draw they got. Congratulations on being right! Then when they played a team from the side of the bracket that was loaded what happened then? All I am saying is they got a good draw in a weak bracket and were over matched. And by the way Gallatin was not so great 3 years ago, look it up