2014 9AAA

eers

Ill take Beech over Mt. Juliet, SC over WC, Hville over Portland in a big way, and Gallatin over Lebanon in a big way.  The Beech-MJ game and WC-SC game are HUGE for each of those teams as far as play-offs are concerned.

I am no longer in the business of predicting scores LOL (I think last week destroyed me)... -_-

Beech over Mt Juliet (who knows which Beech team shows up)

Station Camp over Wilson Central (should be a good game)

Hendersonville over Portland (shouldn't be close)

Gallatin over Lebanon (I can't say Gallatin big, I'm just not sold)

Not sure what "have another you" means.  Those commas can be tricky. And I hated to hear that MJ "got and handled". That must've been painful.  My point is there were 7 games in 9AAA. I picked the correct winner in 5 of them.  I will keep my day job, thanks.  But you've crushed my life long dream  of running a high school football gambling website.  Maybe you should quit your day job and go back to school and learn to write.  #GoVols.  

Which other 2 were correct, if you got three wrong out of the 5 you predicted ? Maybe you should go back to school and learn to count and subtract - basic math.   Like I said have another.  Based on the they way you do math you probably think UT beat Georgia.

• Upvote 1

Which other 2 were correct, if you got three wrong out of the 5 you predicted ? Maybe you should go back to school and learn to count and subtract - basic math. Like I said have another. Based on the they way you do math you probably think UT beat Georgia.

Quick homework assignment for you.... Look up the word troll, that should explain a lot of unanswered questions about yourself over the years. Also look up nuisance.

Which other 2 were correct, if you got three wrong out of the 5 you predicted ? Maybe you should go back to school and learn to count and subtract - basic math. Like I said have another. Based on the they way you do math you probably think UT beat Georgia.

1. I picked Centennial to beat MJ

2. I picked Siegel to beat Beech

3. I picked Pearl Cohn to beat SC

4. I picked Gallatin to beat TC

5. I picked Cookeville to beat Lebanon

1. I picked Hendersonville over Riverdale (wrong)

2. I picked DC over WC (wrong)

Sorry pal, I can't make it any simpler for you than that.

1. I picked Centennial to beat MJ

2. I picked Siegel to beat Beech

3. I picked Pearl Cohn to beat SC

4. I picked Gallatin to beat TC

5. I picked Cookeville to beat Lebanon

1. I picked Hendersonville over Riverdale (wrong)

2. I picked DC over WC (wrong)

Sorry pal, I can't make it any simpler for you than that.

Tandem you should dothe pickems on the Big Ones and see how you do..

I am taking

Hendersonville over Portland Hendersonville names the score

Station Camp over Wilson Central

Gallatin over Lebanon

Mt Juliet over Beech Beech has to many injuries right now. If the injuries heal up then Beech wins

I know everyone has missed me so I will tell myself welcome back and I got some things to say. Lebanon sucks they couldn't beat most 2a teams. Portland sucks they were dumb from hiring within a losing culture. Gallatin coach sucks but is a genius for scheduling bad teams and 1a schools to make record better. Gallatin will look like world champions crushing Lebanon. I am a big station camp supporter but the coaching staff can not identify talent. Station camp don't understand you play your best talent not who your mom and dad are. Kyle anderton is mvp of 9aaa. Kyle has had huge year , but they need to get Malone going. Station camp will crush Gallatin. Hendersonville, beech, and mount Juliet are fighters because they have best coaching. Station camp and Wilson central are fighting for the best middle of pack team. Wilson central coaching staff is stupid for not identify there talent and letting it go to cookeville. If wc would have used great players to do great things they could have kept them instead cookeville is smart.