2014 9AAA

eers

Southernfried; I hated to hear that he was hurt. The Panthers will miss him. Please keep me posted. Wish all the best for him.

Thanks BK, we went to the ortho today, and he is done for the year. The ortho downgraded his shoulder separation to a 3. He flat out said "if this were my son, I would NOT operate. All I needed to hear. Ive been reading all night about grade 3 separations, interesting ideas on healing. IF all goes well, (we are in Gods hands anyway) he should be ready for baseball season on time. His best friend on the team (a sr) will more than likely be taking his place at corner. But he feels bad because he got the job, because he got hurt. Love that kid. Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers, we are overwhelmed by it all, cant thank people enough. We may have to go back later on, and shave the bone down that is sticking up, but thats on a player by player basis. Some do, some dont. Like my son said, its God's will, so who are we to question it. Love that kid. Good luck to everyone this week, and again, Im praying you all have a safe game. BK I will still get your sons photos when we play yall. Im still taking photos, and Kemp is still going to be standing on the sidelines. His best game last year was at MJ, as his Freshman year, for some reason he always played his best against yall. lol. 

I find more inaccurate and not valid. However, I do respect him for honoring his bet with Kisler. He definitely has a love crush with Anderton though. Not sure if that kid has done anything worthy of 9-AAA MVP yet.

Anderton is decent, but not the District MVP. I don't even think he's the best QB or best player on his own team.

Thanks BK, we went to the ortho today, and he is done for the year. The ortho downgraded his shoulder separation to a 3. He flat out said "if this were my son, I would NOT operate. All I needed to hear. Ive been reading all night about grade 3 separations, interesting ideas on healing. IF all goes well, (we are in Gods hands anyway) he should be ready for baseball season on time. His best friend on the team (a sr) will more than likely be taking his place at corner. But he feels bad because he got the job, because he got hurt. Love that kid. Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers, we are overwhelmed by it all, cant thank people enough. We may have to go back later on, and shave the bone down that is sticking up, but thats on a player by player basis. Some do, some dont. Like my son said, its God's will, so who are we to question it. Love that kid. Good luck to everyone this week, and again, Im praying you all have a safe game. BK I will still get your sons photos when we play yall. Im still taking photos, and Kemp is still going to be standing on the sidelines. His best game last year was at MJ, as his Freshman year, for some reason he always played his best against yall. lol. 

Kemper played great against MJ last year. He is a good player. Sounds like he has a great frame of mind and that is so important in the healing process. I agree with you on the no surgery.

What is the date of MJ / Portland game. I have seen a couple of things that say Oct.31 and a couple that say Thursday Oct. 30.

I appreciate you taking pictures of Bobby during the game. They will go into his scrap book.

Edited by BKisler