2014 9AAA

eers

What will Portland do if they do not make the 4-A cut? Everybody talks about them moving down but what if they end up still in 5-A.

Station Camp, Hendersonville and Gallatin all will be closer in numbers. Beech is still smaller than those 3 but larger than Portland.

Wilson Central/Station Camp play tonight as what could be an elimination from the playoff game. I am hearing SC is riddled with injuries and may have a tough time tonight on their home coming.

What will Portland do if they do not make the 4-A cut? Everybody talks about them moving down but what if they end up still in 5-A.

Station Camp, Hendersonville and Gallatin all will be closer in numbers. Beech is still smaller than those 3 but larger than Portland.

Wilson Central/Station Camp play tonight as what could be an elimination from the playoff game. I am hearing SC is riddled with injuries and may have a tough time tonight on their home coming.

I feel certain that Portland drops, but I guess anything can happen.

Wilson Central/Station Camp game should be interesting.  I would give the edge to SC, but I wouldn't be surprised if WC wins.  Station Camp could potentially lose four of their last five (I don't think they will, but it is possible).  Gallatin could win out.  MJ could win three of their last four, or lose three. Beech could win out, or lose three of four.  I believe Hendersonville will have one more loss, somewhere in their last four. 

Moral of this post...nothing would surprise me right now in this district!

I feel certain that Portland drops, but I guess anything can happen.

Wilson Central/Station Camp game should be interesting.  I would give the edge to SC, but I wouldn't be surprised if WC wins.  Station Camp could potentially lose four of their last five (I don't think they will, but it is possible).  Gallatin could win out.  MJ could win three of their last four, or lose three. Beech could win out, or lose three of four.  I believe Hendersonville will have one more loss, somewhere in their last four. 

Moral of this post...nothing would surprise me right now in this district!

Beech just needs to get some kids healthy and they will be fine... they have played a tough schedule and preseason schedule. I believe they will get some key guys back after the bye week and then they can make a serious run in 5A playoffs.

BK my schedule says the 30th. I know they told us a couple of weeks ago they moved it from Halloween. LOL that reminds me, last year when we played there, Kemp had 11 tackles, my buddy at work was trick or treating with his kids in the neighborhood behind the field. My phone goes off and he says" Im about sick of hearing your sons name while we are trick or treating" lol Course I told him it didnt matte we were getting hammered lol....Thanks for your kind words a lot of kids gave up that night, but he didnt. I was more proud of that than anything. Again thanks so much for your words on Kemp. I will tag ya on facebook when I get the photos loaded, and please pass them on to any MJ parent as well. I enjoy doing it.....Just going to be a long 5 weeks......you discussed not having the surgery, do you have history with this injury with your son? Im trying to get as many opinions as possible. 

He played a heck of a game that night.

I don't have any history with this injury or many others.... thank goodness. I'm of the opinion to stay away from surgery unless absolutely necessary.

Edited by BKisler

Beech just needs to get some kids healthy and they will be fine... they have played a tough schedule and preseason schedule. I believe they will get some key guys back after the bye week and then they can make a serious run in 5A playoffs.

Better be glad they're in 5A. Either way, very optimistic post. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

That last bit is both funny and true.

Listen, I concur!  I have been off about more scores this year than I would like to admit.  I almost feel like predictions have become guesses.  I still don't know who is any good!

Hendersonville is still the team to beat.

Beech is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Mount Juliet came out like world beaters and have struggled the last couple of weeks.

Station Camp, well Station Camp is Station Camp.

Gallatin is clawing and scratching.  I believe they upset someone before it's over.

Wilson Central has beaten themselves.  They actually appear to be talented.

Lebanon would go winless in the district if it weren't for Portland.

Portland.

Listen, I concur! I have been off about more scores this year than I would like to admit. I almost feel like predictions have become guesses. I still don't know who is any good!

Hendersonville is still the team to beat.

Beech is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Mount Juliet came out like world beaters and have struggled the last couple of weeks.

Station Camp, well Station Camp is Station Camp.

Gallatin is clawing and scratching. I believe they upset someone before it's over.

Wilson Central has beaten themselves. They actually appear to be talented.

Lebanon would go winless in the district if it weren't for Portland.

Portland.

We sure never came out as world beaters.