2014 9AAA

eers

BK thanks for the kind words for my son on facebook. That means a lot. I was looking forward to seeing #27 chase someone down from MJ like last year lol. But, he will just be standing there. We will know more tomorrow after meeting the ortho. Thanks again. 

Southernfried; I hated to hear that he was hurt. The Panthers will miss him. Please keep me posted. Wish all the best for him.

I know everyone has missed me so I will tell myself welcome back and I got some things to say. Lebanon sucks they couldn't beat most 2a teams. Portland sucks they were dumb from hiring within a losing culture. Gallatin coach sucks but is a genius for scheduling bad teams and 1a schools to make record better. Gallatin will look like world champions crushing Lebanon. I am a big station camp supporter but the coaching staff can not identify talent. Station camp don't understand you play your best talent not who your mom and dad are. Kyle anderton is mvp of 9aaa. Kyle has had huge year , but they need to get Malone going. Station camp will crush Gallatin. Hendersonville, beech, and mount Juliet are fighters because they have best coaching. Station camp and Wilson central are fighting for the best middle of pack team. Wilson central coaching staff is stupid for not identify there talent and letting it go to cookeville. If wc would have used great players to do great things they could have kept them instead cookeville is smart.

So the football coaches at Station Camp and Wilson Central and Lebanon's

basketball coach can't identify talent. Portland's and Gallatin's football

coaches suck and Kyle Anderton is the mvp of 9AAA. When are you going to start putting on talent identification and coaching seminars? I am sure that in the 2-3 hours a week that you see these teams and players that you are much more knowledgeable than the coaches that are with them day in and day out. Please make another bet so that you will be off of the board for another month instead of spewing more ignorance.

Edited by Too Easy

While chick has a difficult time conveying his thoughts in a manner that isn't offensive, there are some things he says that are valid and accurate, others not so much. I'll leave that for you all to figure out.

I find more inaccurate and not valid. However, I do respect him for honoring his bet with Kisler. He definitely has a love crush with Anderton though. Not sure if that kid has done anything worthy of 9-AAA MVP yet.

I will say certain teams in district 9-AAA have scheduled too many easy non-district games.

Both of Mt Juliets losses have come against teams that are undefeated. I say Mt juliet is going to finish very tough in the district. After friday night there will only be two undefeated district teams in 9-aaa who will it be?

The truth hurts. Lets start with bad coaching. If I was a athletic director I would not pick a coach off of a team that has not won in 10 years. Next Lebanon basketball hasn't got in top 4 in district in a while. Next if station camp cannot identify Malone should run more and if your safeties get beat by pearl Cohn and mt Juliet that bad (put in number 11) there's a hint. If Gallatin had anybody else schedule in 9aaa they would win 2 games ( that's Portland and Lebanon). Kyle anderton has most tds in 9aaa. Back to station camp if your safeties get beat that bad put someone else in or train them better. You don't let wr get past you. I played for Gallatin and our legendary coach would bench you for that. Hendersonville is better because of better coaching ( same for beech and mj). Please tell me someone better then Kyle anderton ( does anyone have more tds or better yet what college are they committed too).

Yeah yeah yeah, played for Gallatin, won multiple state titles, played basketball at North Carolina....c'mon man!! Your lies are old!!

I would take the QB at Hendersonville, VanZant at Beech or Chowbay at MJ for MVP before Anderton. Now having said that, I think the kid is a really good player. Anderton is a really good kid playing for a school who should have went further than they did last year. He is missing Malone bad.

Being one-dimensional is common in a lot of teams. Of course no one wants to admit their identity when this occurs. Station Camp was that team last year, Josh Malone literally won them games by himself. He could've made a 5'2 115 pound quarterback look like an all-star. With that being said Anderton has good size and accuracy. He should make it to play college ball. He just isn't as good as Chickhot persuades he is.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS