2014 9AAA

eers

Wave; I would be really interested in this letter thing. What list? I live in Lexington, KY and not privy to all the things said and done .

Perry sent out a letter stating he would only dress deserving players and had a list of those who he thought was worthy. The others cannot dress for the Hendersonville game. There has to be a reason for doing that, I just do not think that helps a team that is struggling internally. There are some upset folks in MJ right now.

I know this is the 21st century and we love drama. Let the kids play, it has no substance to bring up drama that has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Shoot I'd rather have a thread about the weather than get into the personal issues of other teams.

It's a message board. Half on here are mistruths and what not. Nobody ever gives Gallatin a break or benefit of the doubt. I think this affects team morale which ultimately affects outcomes of games. That is why it is relevant to me. Edited by GWAVE1

Perry sent out a letter stating he would only dress deserving players and had a list of those who he thought was worthy. The others cannot dress for the Hendersonville game. There has to be a reason for doing that, I just do not think that helps a team that is struggling internally. There are some upset folks in MJ right now.

Thanks for the info. I had not heard about this nor had my son. I bet their are some upset folks at MJ.

Ok and all I obtained from that, is that he wants to win. Football is not for the kind hearted....

Ok and all I obtained from that, is that he wants to win. Football is not for the kind hearted....

Then just dress the kids and play who you want to. Why send out a letter and not dress everyone? Why would those kids parents even come to the game if the coach does not want them there? Like I said there has to be a reason for doing this but I am clueless to the motive. I just know the parents that I know are not very happy with the way things are being run. That's all.

Stupid move by coach to send letter. The Bison have none of these issues. Everybody wants to play for us. Nothing but domination in our future. No breaks for the wave? Banks being eligble this year? Coach Holly decided not to run the score up last year? Can't wait for tomorrow nite when we turn the wave yard into the Kyle yard.