Region 1 single a predictions

landerfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my memory is correct, since 2005, we haven't scored more than 21 points in a game against Oneida and that was with one of our semi-final squads. That Tony Lambert defense always gives us fits. If our defense allows Oneida to score more than 21, then we could be in for a long night. 

To give a Roy analysis of this game......  I hope our boys are lifting those weights getting stronger, and chasing those chickens to get faster to help prepare for those Injuns... You think I'm Joking but I'm Not!

Yep Orngblk them Injuns will be tough to say the least,had a slew of good young talent last season. But I've got some pretty High hopes for our Bulldogs. We were extremely young last season as well. This could turn out to be a 4 quarter slugfest. Either way ,it should help prepare the both of us for the rest of the season. I love playing Oneida, very classey bunch that plays the game the way it should be.

Where is the boy these days,hope he does well on Saturdays.

We take him up to CN the 11,he has had a good off season put on 20 more pounds and still is able to run well.It will be a tough transition but he will work hard.Thanks for asking pujo.

We take him up to CN the 11,he has had a good off season put on 20 more pounds and still is able to run well.It will be a tough transition but he will work hard.Thanks for asking pujo.

We had a tailback play at CN, he give it up and now fights professional. I'll be keeping up and pulling for him all the way.He's a goodun.

Does anyone else think it might be a bad choice for Cloudland to play Tennessee high this Friday,I know they need to play some stiff competition to get ready for the up coming season.i also know you have to play some bigger schools to get better,I just hope no one gets hurt.

Does anyone else think it might be a bad choice for Cloudland to play Tennessee high this Friday,I know they need to play some stiff competition to get ready for the up coming season.i also know you have to play some bigger schools to get better,I just hope no one gets hurt.

Apt to get someone injured at a practice or in any game, Our Jv's have toi go against the varsity all the time. At least its varsity against varsity.I'd also bet TH will play alot of younger kids and non starters to see who can help them with depth during the season.It should be alot of fun.

Is Hampton going to scrimmage anyone before the season?

Got Sullival Central and also the big scrimmage over at Avery. Also got the Jamboree. We should learn alot by the 1st game. Starting position are really up for grabs at this point.We don't have a ton of kids but theres not much fluff with this bunch. I'm sure we have 20 kids who could play on Friday nights.