Blackman / Oakland - ESPN2

mat73557

Just think how good Blackman could be if they would just shut that mouth and play ball.

Soph LB #22 is going to be a big time player.

Ocholo or something to that effect was his name I believe, outside of the RB Davidson I was most impressed w/ this kid, he is a beast at LB.....

Jennings looked great at QB both running and throwing, he wasnt called on to pass a lot but he showed he is very capable.....

I watched Hoover (Ala) play yesterday and I am not afraid to say that Blackman will be able to play w/ those guys later in the season when they play them.....

Butch Jones is starting to lock down Tennessee for UT and guys like McMillon will be going to UT in the future

As I've said before there are 6 other SEC programs (Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss State, Arkansas, Bama and UK) that are in CLOSER proximity to the city of Good Abode, Memphis... I don't see him doing it. Just being honest. 

Ocholo or something to that effect was his name I believe, outside of the RB Davidson I was most impressed w/ this kid, he is a beast at LB.....

Jennings looked great at QB both running and throwing, he wasnt called on to pass a lot but he showed he is very capable.....

I watched Hoover (Ala) play yesterday and I am not afraid to say that Blackman will be able to play w/ those guys later in the season when they play them.....

I'd like to see Blackman or Oakland play Kell or Valdosta from Georgia

Fan since the days of Deuce Palmer and Jay Barker... I don't like hearing all of the UT updates due to their lack of relevance but you don't hear me complaining do ya :|  

Thats what they all say, UT is relevant b/c we are in the VOL state, just as bad as hearing people try to say TN residents are bandwagons, always makes me laugh when people in this state complain about hearing about the VOLS or Titans, I am like well duh.....lol

• Upvote 1