Henry County @ Liberty- Week 0

MSURacer

Have no fear....the YANKER is here!!!!!!!!!!   This is the YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!!!!  I apologize for being absent yesterday but because of the YANKER'S schedule my message will perhaps alternate from Thursday to Friday on occasion.  While I want my Cougars to win tonight I want Liberty to lose even more!!!   Now for the scores that West Tennessee, and especially Jackson and Henryland. have been awaiting,,,,,,,JCM 27 - Dyersburg 23.......HC 48 - Liberty 22.....I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER..........I am THE.......YANKER!!!!!!!!!!

Have no fear....the YANKER is here!!!!!!!!!!   This is the YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!!!!  I apologize for being absent yesterday but because of the YANKER'S schedule my message will perhaps alternate from Thursday to Friday on occasion.  While I want my Cougars to win tonight I want Liberty to lose even more!!!   Now for the scores that West Tennessee, and especially Jackson and Henryland. have been awaiting,,,,,,,JCM 27 - Dyersburg 23.......HC 48 - Liberty 22.....I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER..........I am THE.......YANKER!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. You. Are.

if jcm scores 27 points on the year ill be impressed...kidding

good luck vs the trojans...should definitely be some fireworks at the rock tonight

Edited by dhstennis

if jcm scores 27 points on the year ill be impressed...kidding

good luck vs the trojans...should definitely be some fireworks at the rock tonight

This YANKER is deeply worried about my beloved Cougars tonight but HC will ROLL!!!!!!!  Thanks for the "good luck" message......my "Bjorn Borgful netless wonder of a friend"!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to the boards Yanker! I like your thinking in these matchups - particularly the one about the Big Red rolling! Its going to be a great game and I'm looking forward to it. I just hope that the heat index doesn't get out of hand early on in the game. It looks to be a scorcher today! But if its like last night, once the sun went down it wasn't too bad if the air was stirring.

I think the Patriots are ready for the season. They looked all business yesterday in there walk-throughs. So bring on the Crusaders, the Big Red is ready for the challenge!!!

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!