Henry County @ Liberty- Week 0

MSURacer

I don't even know what it means to troll. I don't think they've ever beaten us before. It was an honest post on my part. I say what most of you think. I'm surprised and I was obviously wrong but my prediction is that we will be playing longer than they will. If that's trolling then I guess I'm a troll, whatever that is.

Everybody knows HC has a good team year in year out so they win the majority of their games by a large margin. However, there have a been a few exceptions where they were beaten or were in really close games. A good number of people, HC fans included (except you) realized that before the games and were correct. So it appears you just make a blanket statement and say HC will win in a massacre every week and play the percentages w/o any kind of analyses. If you looked at LT at all you would have seen they were going to be up to the challenge last night. Also, LT has a decent chance to make it to the title game, IF they dont end up in the same quadrant as Fulton, based on what you are saying 4A is stronger than 5A, which it may very well be. While we are at it, how do you feel Ridgeway will fare against HC in a few weeks.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

Everybody knows HC has a good team year in year out so they win the majority of their games by a large margin. However, there have a been a few exceptions where they were beaten or were in really close games. A good number of people, HC fans included (except you) realized that before the games and were correct. So it appears you just make a blanket statement and say HC will win in a massacre every week and play the percentages w/o any kind of analyses. If you looked at LT at all you would have seen they were going to be up to the challenge last night. Also, LT has a decent chance to make it to the title game, IF they dont end up in the same quadrant as Fulton, based on what you are saying 4A is stronger than 5A, which it may very well be. While we are at it, how do you feel Ridgeway will fare against HC in a few weeks.....lol

I coached in Mississippi for many years and I'm not only very familiar with Ridgeway but I know some of the coaches on that staff. From what I hear they are very good and could give us a test, as they usually do, but I expect us to win,,,,,but it won't be a massacre.

I think we've been much better than most of the opponents we've played over the last several years, and our record has reflected that. But I honestly did not know what to expect going into last night given some of our preseason issues and what i had heard about this year's Liberty team. I am hardly the only exception.

And for the record, I'm not trying to sound doom and gloom. There's still a lot of season left and much potential on this team.

Please don't be shocked if we're playing West again.

Henry County over Ridgeway in a massacre.  I have drank the RW red flavored Kool-aid

I coached in Mississippi for many years and I'm not only very familiar with Ridgeway but I know some of the coaches on that staff. From what I hear they are very good and could give us a test, as they usually do, but I expect us to win,,,,,but it won't be a massacre.

Agreed.....

Red Warrior: "Please don't be shocked if we're playing West again."

Also agree, if they make it to the finals, however, Hillsboro will NOT be a push over, and beating Ridgeway twice wont be easy, as well as Memphis East if it shakes out that way. At any rate the road will be tough.....

Agreed.....

Also agree, if they make it to the finals, however, Hillsboro will NOT be a push over, and beating Ridgeway twice wont be easy, as well as Memphis East if it shakes out that way. At any rate the road will be tough.....

Next week will not be a cakewalk either. Beech has about 3 runningbacks that can motor.

Agreed.....

Next week will not be a cakewalk either. Beech has about 3 runningbacks that can motor.

Henry County over Ridgeway in a massacre.  I have drank the RW red flavored Kool-aid

This is the way I am and why. I coached for 30 years in Mississippi (do you remember?) and I had to be politically correct with all of that "coach talk".  Now I say what I think.  I'm not always right but what's wrong with saying what you think? I'm not hurting anyone.  I think we will beat Beech without much trouble and I think Ridgeway will be tough....but we should prevail.