What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

yea, thats the story I got as well.  We went down last night and came out with a 69-39 win.  I think they had a couple guards out, the pt guard was one I believe.  Not sure why they were out, didn't appear to be hurt, but who knows.  

We played well, shot the ball extremely well. 

Well, guess I'll bump it up.  We went to Stone Friday night and escaped with a good victory.  I was very impressed with Stone, and they shot the ball extremely well it seemed like.  The spence kid played well.  Has improved his pull up off the dribble.   That was a big win for us standings wise... 

Can somebody besides us please play White County a good game down to the wire?  I'd like to see someone knock them off... 

Well, guess I'll bump it up. We went to Stone Friday night and escaped with a good victory. I was very impressed with Stone, and they shot the ball extremely well it seemed like. The spence kid played well. Has improved his pull up off the dribble. That was a big win for us standings wise...

Can somebody besides us please play White County a good game down to the wire? I'd like to see someone knock them off...

I think Cookeville is the only team with a legit shot to knock us off in the district. We will prob be without starter "fresh" again in our next meeting AT WCHS.