Milan vs Lexington

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan is back congrats bulldogs hope you go undefeated even knocking out CPA well undefeated till week 9 that is.  I hope you lose that game and it'll be rewarding to the bulldogs and they win the rest of their games and get theirselves a gold trophy.

I did pick Milan to win this one but didnt post it on here btw, glad you guys are back and look forward to playing you twice supposingly next year.

Don't want to take anything from Milan for the win. A win is a win, but this is not the Big Red Machine of old. Lexington is down this year.

I would have loved to seen the 2010 or 2011 lexington Milan Matchup. Neither team lived up to there history. Can't say that Milan is back because Lexington will be lucky to be 6-4 this year. Just like last year everybody pumped up Lexington for beating the 2012 State Runner up but they went 3-7 so that piont speaks out to itself. According to what I have heard Milan ran the ball mostly, but has some big passing game this year that was rarely shown in this game. Lexington Defense needs lots of work up front they got tracks on the back of there shirts the second half, but improved their secondary and pass defense. Lexington coaching staff still stinks on time managment too. Looks like there past experiences still dont teach them anything. Good game though all together. 

guess no one from Lexington has internet or visits coachT

Well...I'm not from Lexington, but am a Henderson Countian. Even Tim Rogers and Cary Mallard (Lexington radio) stated that without mistakes from Milan the Tigers might not have scored. Lexington just may have a rough stretch ahead...longer than this season by far. Excitement for the program has dwindled from the lack of success in the playoffs, and some friction from within. Couple that with the new classification, and the teams projected to be in the Tigers district (D'burg, Hardin Co., Northside, ect..), and win's will be even harder to come by. I hope that the Big Red can tighten up and play to their potential, if so they will be ok to make the playoffs and might just win a 'couple.

Congrat's to the 'Dawgs...a hard nosed team with lots of tradition and great coaches, that's the reason I picked them to win while really knowing nothing about this years team. Keep knocking heads and Milan will be back in the hunt for a title sooner than late.

Two thoughts. Yes this game should not have been this close. Twice we were driving and turned the ball over leading to Lexington scores. We have to cut down on that. And we have to make our PAT's.

Also, to everyone that says "Milan is back" let's wait and see how things go over the next couple of weeks. One game doesn't make a season. But this young team does have the potential to be pretty darn good. Let's just play hard, limit mistakes, try to stay healthy and let's just see what happens.

Two thoughts. Yes this game should not have been this close. Twice we were driving and turned the ball over leading to Lexington scores. We have to cut down on that. And we have to make our PAT's.

Also, to everyone that says "Milan is back" let's wait and see how things go over the next couple of weeks. One game doesn't make a season. But this young team does have the potential to be pretty darn good. Let's just play hard, limit mistakes, try to stay healthy and let's just see what happens.

You're right BigPurple - good to wait & see before saying "Milan is back"! But, they will have a better season than last year.