8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Before tonight, I kind of felt sorry for York and their suspension. After tonight, they deserve it. They showed their true colors with intentional and technical fouls. I believe they wanted to see how many Cannon players could be sitting at home during tourney time like themselves. Coach seemed to be encouraging the behavior as well. Sad to watch teams fall apart like that.

• Upvote 1

Before tonight, I kind of felt sorry for York and their suspension. After tonight, they deserve it. They showed their true colors with intentional and technical fouls. I believe they wanted to see how many Cannon players could be sitting at home during tourney time like themselves. Coach seemed to be encouraging the behavior as well. Sad to watch teams fall apart like that.

Its a sad situation. They played a little dirty at LA throwing a few elbows. I also look at it from their side, it would be frustrating to see teams with more political pull get no punishment for the same offenses they committed. Now I don't condone it or think it is right. They are probably being extra rebellious because of it. They are in bad need of guidance from their leaders. They are still impressionable teens that have been discriminated against by T$$AA.

Its a sad situation. They played a little dirty at LA throwing a few elbows. I also look at it from their side, it would be frustrating to see teams with more political pull get no punishment for the same offenses they committed. Now I don't condone it or think it is right. They are probably being extra rebellious because of it. They are in bad need of guidance from their leaders. They are still impressionable teens that have been discriminated against by T$$AA.

I will agree with you. Definitely no leadership or guidance! The really sad thing is that team has the talent to be a top district contender.

DCTIGERFAN this is a boy's basketball thread and your boy's basketball team 2014-2015 is bad. It gets old hearing your posts after every loss, you should expect them to lose by now, I know the rest of us do. The best stat to use in this thread is your 2-8 record in district play (probably 2-9 after tonights scores are posted).

Watched the CC vs. York game tonight. CC was up by 30 at one point until York decided to get physical resulting in an intentional foul followed by technical fouls on the head coach and assistant. I can see why they are banned from the tournament. Final score did not reflect the blowout.

As far as the discussion earlier about the best player in the district, I will give credit to Blevins, he is a good player who can shoot well from the outside for a big man. I can't say much about Eldridge, I know he is a better player than what he showcased against Central and that is the only time I've seen him this year.

I rarely ever post anything specifically about DC basketball, and I'm certainly not on here posting stuff after every loss or win.