South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

I must admit I was thinking about watching it on the wall tomorrow. The thought of fighting Friday afternoon traffic in Chattanooga is kind of disheartening, but the boys will be disheartened if we don't fill the stands. Go Pirates.

Go to Dunlap and then back down 111. Avoid the interstate. Don't go all the way to Northgate.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I was thinking about watching it on the wall tomorrow. The thought of fighting Friday afternoon traffic in Chattanooga is kind of disheartening, but the boys will be disheartened if we don't fill the stands. Go Pirates.

I live 4 min from Hixson.

You can come sleep on the couch tonight to avoid the traffic if you want.

The dog would be happy to share his spot with you.

They are definitely down in numbers. They haven't had many extra bodies in several years. Keep us posted and take it easy on us.

28-6 final. 22-0 at half. Lead rusher from last weeks win vs Bledsoe had 2 carries, 80 yard score and 25 yard run.

Edited by Indian

I live 4 min from Hixson.

You can come sleep on the couch tonight to avoid the traffic if you want.

The dog would be happy to share his spot with you.

I wish I would have known this mess. I would have came tonight and brought my Murphy Fair book and we could have looked at Murphy's pole and studied it together. I garuntee our boys are going to have to me real strong for this game tomorrow. You think im joking but im not.

HELLLLLOOOOO!!! ITS TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!!ITS GAMEDAY!!!! SOME OF OUR FANS NEED TO REMOVE THEIR HEAD FROM THEIR BUTTS AND GET BEHIND THESE BOYS!!! PLAYERS AND FANS ALIKE,,, GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG!!! HELLOOO!!! NOW LETS TAKE THE FIGHT TO HIXSON FOR 4 QUARTERS AND SEE WHERE WE ARE AS A TEAM!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!