Week 0: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except y'all have acknowledged the existence of the forward pass. We're holding out that it's just a fad and will soon fade away lol. Tough loss Pujo, sounded like when we didn't stop y'all you couldn't get out of your own way.

Edited by crow

Personal fouls? You mean pass interference or face mask kinda things? I believe I woulda heard TL's head explode from here if they'd been of the "personal" variety. I only listened to the radio so I didn't get a lot of calls on actual penalties for either side, mainly just the results of the calls.

Only one that was of the cheap varitity, hit our QB about 4 yaards out of bounds, the ref standing right on top of it, never even threw the flag. The worst bad call of the night, hit a receiver for a huge gain ,he ran with the ball and they called it an incomplete pass. I believe them fellers was smoking pot.

Except y'all have acknowledged the existence of the forward pass. We're holding out that it's just a fad and will soon fade away lol. Tough loss Pujo, sounded like when we didn't stop y'all you couldn't get out of your own way.

Just had to be there Crow, liked the Injuns before they got here and still like um now. Talked to several of the kids,great bunch.

Pujo, do y'all ever get a good crew up that way, seems like every game I've been to there the stripes always throw or don't throw on some crazy calls. And what's the deal with their meetings? Seems like at least once per game up there they gotta meet & talk for several minutes over something simple like holding or illegal motion or something weird like that. Y'all do seem to get some dandy's up that way.