Gordonsville @ Smith County

croz6110

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annnywayyyss... back to the game. Milan was pretty much a non factor when Gville scrimmaged Dekalb last fall against pretty much the same front 7. It was last year against a different team, but I still don't see him running for 100+. I could be dead wrong but SC's passing attack worries me. We are extremely young and inexperienced in the secondary. And if Gville wants to move the ball we have to run it effectively. I feel if we get into situations where we have to pass frequently were in trouble. I think SC finds magic in the hole and wins 20-14. But I would love to be proved wrong

Guest Termite

I'm just trying to help y'all get the best bang for your buck. Gordonsville will smoke the hoot owls this season. the other game has the opportunity to be close.

Looks to me like the pressure is on Whinemoreland. Talk trash to TC......NOW have to back it up.

The Armpit of Sumner Co. now has to play that same freshman QB . Whineytown wins.... can't thump that chest because MC has a fr QB and TC's top dawg was out.....LOSE to MC and ....well you'll see why it's Whinemoreland

I'm not concerned with SC scoring.....my concern would be SC's defense. Mainly because I know as little about G-villes O as I have in a long time. I know Holder and Smotherman, but that's about it.  

Looks to me like the pressure is on Whinemoreland. Talk trash to TC......NOW have to back it up.

The Armpit of Sumner Co. now has to play that same freshman QB . Whineytown wins.... can't thump that chest because MC has a fr QB and TC's top dawg was out.....LOSE to MC and ....well you'll see why it's Whinemoreland

I'm not concerned with SC scoring.....my concern would be SC's defense. Mainly because I know as little about G-villes O as I have in a long time. I know Holder and Smotherman, but that's about it.

Defense has got to improve. Must get more physical and tackling was very sub par to put it nicely.

This may me a high scoring game.

May be about the same as what happened in 1998.

Not a lick of defense was played. Gville won 34-32.

I'll have to listen to some of it on the radio as I have to be at a wedding.

Maybe it will be good luck. I couldn't go last year and we won. So, maybe it will happen again.

We did put the best one on our schedule that being Gordonsville, the one that has won 2 state championships. We considered Smith Co but they just didn't seem competitive enough.

We beat the Gville team that won the state two years ago. Their record was 13-1. Now back to SC playing Westie  -  the albatross is around your neck - Westie dropped SC -no way to spin out of it. Make a fool of yourself all you want - people understand that Westie dropped us.