William Blount @ Morristown East

Governm

Brawt a teer two my I's fellers......."Neeth tha shadur ov tha smoak hole......Hale Allin-Wick.......Hale...."...(Bow yorns heads).....smoke2.gif

There won't be a dry eye in the house when that big band forms the A and starts playing Hail to Ole Alnwick. Even the refs will remove their caps. :wub: Edited by Governors91

I've been bouncing this one over and over this week but considering last year WB lost by one point to a much better Mo East team and considering both teams lost their best player I'm going out on the limb and giving this to Blount tonight. Should be a good game to watch.. If they lose this game it's going to be very hard to match last years record.

Any updates?

At the end of the 1st half

Mo East 20

WB 7

Our defense is playing better in my opinion but we keep turning the ball over. We have thrown 3 interceptions deep in their territory. If Our QBs didn't keep making bad decisions we could be tied with them or winning.

Edited by Governors91

At the end of the 1st half

Mo East 20

WB 7

Our defense is playing better in my opinion but we keep turning the ball over. We have thrown 3 interceptions deep in their territory. If Our QBs didn't keep making bad decisions we could be tied with them or winning.

Looks like you all are putting up a fight! Edited by orngnblk