Fairview Vs Camden

Slim88

Goodwings is real good chicken tenders and burgers, on 641 between high school turn-off and Walmart - a favorite of the young crowd.  (2 minutes from the high school). The best BBQ is the Lion's Pit, halfway between 641 and the square on Main St. (4 minutes from the school)  For old folks like my wife and me, catfish and steak at the Country and Western. On Old Hwy. 70 three blocks east of the square, turn on Extension street. You will see all the out of town cars there. (6 minutes from high school) Those are some of the best restaurants in town. The best pizza in town is Craigs. Go to square, and Craigs is one block behind the post office. Get there early. It has been a town favorite for 40 plus years. The best pizza out of the city limits of Chicago. Welcome to Camden. Welcome to the Jungle. 

Goodwings is real good chicken tenders and burgers, on 641 between high school turn-off and Walmart - a favorite of the young crowd.  (2 minutes from the high school). The best BBQ is the Lion's Pit, halfway between 641 and the square on Main St. (4 minutes from the school)  For old folks like my wife and me, catfish and steak at the Country and Western. On Old Hwy. 70 three blocks east of the square, turn on Extension street. You will see all the out of town cars there. (6 minutes from high school) Those are some of the best restaurants in town. The best pizza in town is Craigs. Go to square, and Craigs is one block behind the post office. Get there early. It has been a town favorite for 40 plus years. The best pizza out of the city limits of Chicago. Welcome to Camden. Welcome to the Jungle. 

Thank you sir!

Goodwings is real good chicken tenders and burgers, on 641 between high school turn-off and Walmart - a favorite of the young crowd. (2 minutes from the high school). The best BBQ is the Lion's Pit, halfway between 641 and the square on Main St. (4 minutes from the school) For old folks like my wife and me, catfish and steak at the Country and Western. On Old Hwy. 70 three blocks east of the square, turn on Extension street. You will see all the out of town cars there. (6 minutes from high school) Those are some of the best restaurants in town. The best pizza in town is Craigs. Go to square, and Craigs is one block behind the post office. Get there early. It has been a town favorite for 40 plus years. The best pizza out of the city limits of Chicago. Welcome to Camden. Welcome to the Jungle.

Goodwings sounds good to me. Thank you, sir.

hey don't matter how hard he hits you if he keeps you from getting more yards. Job done lol. And he did that Friday night as a strong safety he stepped up and read the run and made about 80 percent of his tackles at the line of scrimmage. I'd like to see him play receiver. He's that tallest kid on defense. He would be a killer threat at wide receiver if they would play him both ways.

I had 88 tackles my senior year as a Defensive Tackle and I only had 1 "Hit Stick" tackle. The rest were just good form tackles or I will admit a few trip ups lol ;)

I had 88 tackles my senior year as a Defensive Tackle and I only had 1 "Hit Stick" tackle. The rest were just good form tackles or I will admit a few trip ups lol ;)

I love a good form tackle. These days in the college level and pros. Players seem to be looking for the big hit and completely forget the fundamentals. 80 percent of the time the runner just bounces off of them or they wiff completely. I'll take a soft form tackle over a would be big hit miss any day!

Swarm, I talked to Hunter last night. Said he had 133 Friday night. I would have guessed more. He earned every one of them!

He certainly did and had the bruises to prove it! Lol. The only one that he really broke long was called back for holding. Seems like it was 30 or more yards. That would have helped his yardage quite a bit but either way he gained a ton of confidence. There ain't many gonna want to square up with him 2 years from now. :)

Edited by Swarm