Week 2: Oneida @ Wartburg

crow

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think OnB must be a coach, he poor mouths his team as good as any HC I've ever heard LOL. Greenback is always on the radar, after the GP game now the sirens are screaming and the red strobes are flashing as well. I'm interested to see that one, not a lot of teams get us 4 in a row, even fewer get us 5. I'm betting this one's gonna be a dandy, Ole Mark Packer may be kickin' himself for not scheduling the rematch after this one's over.

On another note, I haven't heard a peep about the Bible kid either. Praying for a fast and full recovery.

I think OnB must be a coach, he poor mouths his team as good as any HC I've ever heard LOL. Greenback is always on the radar, after the GP game now the sirens are screaming and the red strobes are flashing as well. I'm interested to see that one, not a lot of teams get us 4 in a row, even fewer get us 5. I'm betting this one's gonna be a dandy, Ole Mark Packer may be kickin' himself for not scheduling the rematch after this one's over.

On another note, I haven't heard a peep about the Bible kid either. Praying for a fast and full recovery.

Watched the Oneida and Greenback game last season, Wish I could see this one also. I'd say it will be a dandy.

HaHa a little CSI going on at the reservation!Had my hand in coaching a few yrs back ole buddy but just a fan with knowledge(dangerous mix).I believe ole Kaz used the term eating crow?? I have learned thru the yrs dont put to big a target on your team,cause them feathers are hard to wash down.We still have a few question marks that we have to figure out.Im just glad a certain team from another reservation has to visit our reservation.That is a little bit away tho,we still have a couple of bears to wrestle.Oneida should get some rest Fri night while they cage them Dawgs! Edited by orngnblk

Not a peep.....but no surprise there.  I hope the kid gets healthy too.....he is a very good HS running back.  OB, your crew has me worried.....it appears you lowballed them a tad.  They came out of the gate running, huh!

Kaz

To be honest with you Kaz they have surprised me also.After the SW game i wasnt impressed,it was a very sloppy mistake filled game.I knew our skill positions are among the best in 1A and 2A but our line is inconsistant,nothing like last yr.

HaHa a little CSI going on at the reservation!Had my hand in coaching a few yrs back ole buddy but just a fan with knowledge(dangerous mix).I believe ole Kaz used the term eating crow?? I have learned thru the yrs dont put to big a target on your team,cause them feathers are hard to wash down.We still have a few question marks that we have to figure out.Im just glad a certain team from another reservation has to visit our reservation.That is a little bit away tho,we still have a couple of bears to wrestle.Oneida should get some rest Fri night while they cage them Dawgs!

Know your opponent :ph34r: