Oakdale is 3-0!

wpasi

Most 1A teams only play 15 or less guys, that's the normal. It's ironman football. I do like how you folks stick up for your team. By the way our school has 178 total students. 87 males 9-12.

Oakdale isn't my team either (that's an Oneida "O" in my profile pic). I think you misunderstood about playing 15. I'm talking the team on the field & only 3 or 4 players left on the sideline. I know most small schools only actually play 15 or so most of the time but having 30 & only playing 15 is a whole different world then only having 15 on the team. First at least with 30 you can pick the best 15 to play, second at least a team with 25 or 30 can at least put together a scout team for practice.

One last thing. . .

HOW 'BOUT THEM EAGLES!!!!!!

Oakdale isn't my team either (that's an Oneida "O" in my profile pic). I think you misunderstood about playing 15. I'm talking the team on the field & only 3 or 4 players left on the sideline. I know most small schools only actually play 15 or so most of the time but having 30 & only playing 15 is a whole different world then only having 15 on the team. First at least with 30 you can pick the best 15 to play, second at least a team with 25 or 30 can at least put together a scout team for practice.

One last thing. . .

HOW 'BOUT THEM EAGLES!!!!!!

Roster shows 31 players with 8 seniors".....????

Roster shows 31 players with 8 seniors".....????

That's the point. 3 years ago they nearly had to forfeit a game because they didn't have 11 healthy players but the other team agreed to finish the game with 10. Last year numbers were in the high teens or low 20's. Now they're in the 30's & their work & dedication is starting to pay dividends, that's why everyone is so happy for them. The last 20 years has been nothing but coaching changes & beat downs. This is their coaches 3rd season, players have bought in, community has always supported the team, & some success is coming.