DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your right with the field goal kicker , he broke db record, i think 54 Against EH this yeAr! Now where your coming up with this nonsense about "largest victories ever" lol !! You must think dbs coaches going against a fresh new coach has nothing to do with it ?! And you must think DB is really down this year :) .. thats fine cause your thinking doesnt matter, it will just make you more upset during and after the game.... Good luck with that ! i do think both teams have some great talent and think it will be a close game , maybe ;)DBDBDBDB!!

Well after last week if it comes down to kicking game DB will win for sure the DB kicker can kick a mile. I saw a kick in the farragut game that would have been good from 55+. The Bears on the other hand had 2 blocked last week. I did not realize DB was better coached than mo town. I always read (on coacht) how bad the DB coach is it seems like. Maybe I misunderstood some DB banter. When I said the Bears are on another level thats what I am referring to is the overall game planing and coaching. DB has never really impressed me that way. If SC had DB talent they would probably beat the All Stars once in awhile.

Im still calling the largest margin of victory ever over the Tribe. I think the Bears are angry and getting angrier. <-- Is that a word?

GoBears!!

Edited by kingindian33

I think your right with the field goal kicker , he broke db record, i think 54 Against EH this yeAr! Now where your coming up with this nonsense about "largest victories ever" lol !! You must think dbs coaches going against a fresh new coach has nothing to do with it ?! And you must think DB is really down this year :) .. thats fine cause your thinking doesnt matter, it will just make you more upset during and after the game.... Good luck with that ! i do think both teams have some great talent and think it will be a close game , maybe ;)DBDBDBDB!!

The problem at DB ever since about 2003 has been mistakes on the field. Way to many penalties and turnovers. It's the same year after year. They get in a whole new group of players and its the same. I hate to say it but that boils down to coaching and there is no other reason. I don't think you can put the entire blame on the DB coaching staff but they do have to shoulder most of the blame. The coaching in little league and middle school is pretty weak in Kingsport. There are a few good coaches but most are not very good at teaching fundamentals. The early years are the most critical. One think Clark is 100% guilty of is getting a comfortable lead then going conservative to try and run out the clock. He has to know this has caused him to lose several games but he'll go to it every time just like clockwork. The DB secondary is almost always weak despite having some of the best and fastest players in East Tn. Other than that I don't have any complaints. :popcorneater:

Your spot on , especially the conservative play . It drives me crazy and you crazy and all the ones that truly go to the games to watch db football,'verse the ones that go to communicate and just watch the band!

The problem at DB ever since about 2003 has been mistakes on the field. Way to many penalties and turnovers. It's the same year after year. They get in a whole new group of players and its the same. I hate to say it but that boils down to coaching and there is no other reason. I don't think you can put the entire blame on the DB coaching staff but they do have to shoulder most of the blame. The coaching in little league and middle school is pretty weak in Kingsport. There are a few good coaches but most are not very good at teaching fundamentals. The early years are the most critical. One think Clark is 100% guilty of is getting a comfortable lead then going conservative to try and run out the clock. He has to know this has caused him to lose several games but he'll go to it every time just like clockwork. The DB secondary is almost always weak despite having some of the best and fastest players in East Tn. Other than that I don't have any complaints. :popcorneater:

Bears by as many as they want! Maybe DB will win again vs the Smoky Bears in 2016.

What???     I hope you are smoking whatever it is in Colorado where it's legal  :)

I see the Bears winning too but they are by no means going to blow DB out, it will be more like 30-24 or something along those lines.      You just need to pull for the Bears to be behind at halftime and then it will be a sure win.      See Waco's comments above about DB's conservative play once they get a lead.     But above all, just have faith in your Bears  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjlQiaOBWM